Which Exhaust?

Started by Rafsmr2, February 19, 2013, 17:30

Anonymous

Check this out for inspiration.    l viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30042 l

Rafsmr2

So guy's I have decided to go for the TTE twin exhaust system, does anyone know of any good company in west Berkshire who can fit it for me as toyota seem expensive.

redcarblackhorse

Quote from: "life of bryan"Check this out for inspiration.    l viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30042 l

Great selection of images there   s:D :D s:D   did not realise there were so many offerings for the Mk3
1999 MR-S with a few tweaks!
Circuit de catalunya
24 Heures du Mans
Thruxton
Abingdon Track day

Smeggers

Quote from: "Rafsmr2"So guy's I have decided to go for the TTE twin exhaust system, does anyone know of any good company in west Berkshire who can fit it for me as toyota seem expensive.

Holy S**t. You live in the hole that is Scratcham? What colour MR2? I've more than likely seen you roving around ..

I'm in the red one. Driving like an idiot.  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

If you ever need a spare pair of hands PM me and be happy to help.

Rafsmr2

Lol I've had the car a month and I love it, look out for me it's silver and the plate ends RAF, will look out for you too.

steve430

Quote from: "Pavett1990"
Quote from: "steve430"i can recommend longlife too. although i used the one in leeds, still excellent! very nice piece of kit. just starting to make a nice bobbly popy sound now too without being overly loud.   s:) :) s:)

All bedding in now then?

yeahhhh, awesome mate. i love it. find it good that i can be fairly subtle when needed thenscare the s!!t out of the ramblers on a sunday   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

petej

Quote from: "redcarblackhorse"
Quote from: "Mark A"I've just fitted CHE rear box, good quality, a little loud but I'm sure it will settle down. £200 shipped from the USA. Only downside is I had to trim the rear bumper for the two central pipes to fit.

I have a Che too - great sound. I did not have to trim the bumper. Got mine form the USA too.

Another thumbs up. I have the twin Che and I love the sound. Not loud, but just right IMHO. Coupled with induction kit, the sound is addictive with the roof down.

They look awesome...

Middle age syndrome is upon me!!  295hp 3.4l Porsche 987s is the new bigger boys toy.

adscan

Quote from: "petej"
Quote from: "redcarblackhorse"
Quote from: "Mark A"I've just fitted CHE rear box, good quality, a little loud but I'm sure it will settle down. £200 shipped from the USA. Only downside is I had to trim the rear bumper for the two central pipes to fit.

I have a Che too - great sound. I did not have to trim the bumper. Got mine form the USA too.

Another thumbs up. I have the twin Che and I love the sound. Not loud, but just right IMHO. Coupled with induction kit, the sound is addictive with the roof down.

They look awesome...

Where from and how much?

Mark A

Speed Daddy off Ebay, I put the link somewhere

adscan

Quote from: "Mark A"Speed Daddy off Ebay, I put the link somewhere

got it...ta

Tags: