Front or rear brace first?

Started by Zonda_, March 1, 2013, 20:57

Zonda_

As if the car wasn't consuming my money fast enough I've decided to invest in bracing.  What order shall I do it in and what makes are best,  I've searched but nothing seems forthcoming.
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

wotugonado

upper braces ?
If so front first without a doubt, made a massive difference. The back i didnt notice a lot of difference, i did it just to keep it all matching and because i liked the look of it. Nathan mr2 is running a group buy at the moment on ultra racing which i found to be good.
Best brace by far is the under body tte style brace as sold by matt performance, biggest and best of all three. So good i cant believe it wasnt fitted as standard   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

dj2k21

Yeah as said the lower mid brace makes a huge difference, the front upper brace makes the car a little more sharp,  I went withbthe c one upper rear so that I could also run the c one engine damper too. For me though I have to say the improvement I noticed the most was the bigger anti roll bars by ultra combined with the fully polybush set up it actually transformed my car
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

Anonymous

If I remember correctly there is a wright up on the corkys 3.0 in the how to and talks about the differences each braced made. It worth the read.

Tags: