Random one

Started by aki, March 28, 2013, 21:56

aki

Evening to everyone on the forum!

Not sure if this topic should go under "performance", but I thought i'd share a little something that I saw a little while back in a Japanese magazine.

Has anyone tried "Earthing" their car?

Apparently most Japanese cars only have a minimal earth and, putting more can improve all sorts of things to the car.

Here's an article of them fitted:

m http://project-shinova.com/pages/pageCo ... -S_005.htm m

He reports:

Shorter cranking when starting

Improved sounds out of the speakers

Improved gear engagement

Brighter headlight output

Improved torque

.... Not so sure if its a placebo, what do you think??

2 of the left

Gotta be the first time I've heard of this!!  s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

uktotty

aki

Snake oil cures all lol  there used to do a lot of rolling road tests with and without with few horses found on some cars!

I think i've got a couple of earth cables so might add a couple and see if anything changes  s8) 8) s8)  will report back!

Wabbitkilla

The @only cars I've seen improved by adding earths are dodgems
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

dcod

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"The @only cars I've seen improved by adding earths are dodgems

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

rogue_zero

actually, not as daft as it first appears. The earth or negative route back to the battery is not particularly good. I can see some point in it. I seem to remember an article where all the connections on the car were soldered rather than pure push fit and it made a measurable (albeit small) improvement. If the "gain" is worthwhile or not is a different matter

ray835

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"The @only cars I've seen improved by adding earths are dodgems
HA!HA!...second that   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

Tags: