I want a Genisis Lightweight Battery!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2004, 21:56

Anonymous

Quote from: "vibratingsky"FYI you need to shed 6kg to gain +1bhp/ton  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Which is 13.2 pounds

markiii

so you've got your 1bhp, for an amount oif cash that you'd spend on a CAI sort of.

only here there are no downsides, no lag, e.t.c, plus, you also improve handling, braking e.t.c as well.

Will you notice teh difference? I don't know but if your prepared to do a CAI for performance reasons this has to be at least that good an idea.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "vibratingsky"FYI you need to shed 6kg to gain +1bhp/ton  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

But then again, that only applies in straight line. Extra hp doesn't improve braking or cornering  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Knights batteries delt with my refund perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a genisis battery. Delivery was about 1-2 days, refund in full.

Tem

Quote from: "vibratingsky"battery £90
screw thingies £10

shipped to the UK no stupid extra tax like they have in the US (i think thats tourist tax BTW)  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I actually ordered that last friday, cause their online ordering system claimed free ground shipping even to Finland. They mailed me back this monday saying that the shipping is actually £55  s:? :? s:?  Canceled my order.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: