tyres

Started by zxr400, July 3, 2013, 15:17

zxr400

I have dunlop sp sport 01 tyres on the rear of my 2002 mr2. The front ones need replacing and it says on
the forum to stick with the same make as it can affect the handling, my car is very twitchy at the front
end as it is fitted with toyoh tyres. I am looking at putting on dunlop sport bluresponse  tyres as the sport o1
tyres are hard to get hold of but the tread patterns are different, do you think they will be ok.

dj2k21

Personally I dont think keeping the same tyres all round is crucial but certainly keeping the same tyres on one axle is. Toyot t1r are favoured amongst many owners. I dont think the fact you have toyo on the front now is what's making the front twitchy, its likely the fact they need replacing thats doing it.
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

dcod

Quote from: "dj2k21"I dont think the fact you have toyo on the front now is what's making the front twitchy, its likely the fact they need replacing thats doing it.

or the Toyos are not at 26 psi.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

Tags: