Rear Camber bars - anyone know where to buy from?

Started by 328, August 14, 2013, 08:39

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could source new camber bars for my mr2. I have tried gsf, euro car parts, andrew page etc.....the only place that has these are toyota and they charge an absolute fortune for them  s:( :( s:(

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated  s:) :) s:)

Cheers,

Andy
Black 2000 MR2 MK3, Proflow quad exhaust system, K&N cool air induction kit, plasma glow dial dash, short shift gear, push button start, carbon fibre hardtop, TTE style bar, FL rear lights, dev keyhole covers, 17" inch alloys, HiD lights, decatted, GT carbon drift wing, 35mm lowering springs, c one vents, front and rear struts, facelift rear mesh, td lip bodykit

Wabbitkilla

Why do you want them?
Are you wanting adjustable?

Try TopSpeed Pro One on eBay and Facebook
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Hi there,

Thank you for your advice will try that  s:) :) s:)  

Yes i changed all my tyres and did tracking and it was like 6mm off, so when they went to adjust the bars they were so stuck, like they have never been adjusted before  s:( :( s:(

So i just want to make sure i sort things out properly and make things as good as possible  s:) :) s:)  Always like doing this properly rather than a quick fix  s:) :) s:)

Cheers,

Andy
Black 2000 MR2 MK3, Proflow quad exhaust system, K&N cool air induction kit, plasma glow dial dash, short shift gear, push button start, carbon fibre hardtop, TTE style bar, FL rear lights, dev keyhole covers, 17" inch alloys, HiD lights, decatted, GT carbon drift wing, 35mm lowering springs, c one vents, front and rear struts, facelift rear mesh, td lip bodykit

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Why do you want them?
Are you wanting adjustable?

Try TopSpeed Pro One on eBay and Facebook

Are they based in the uk?

Cheers,

Andy

Wabbitkilla

No unfortunately not.

Have you got modified suspension?
Sorry, many questions but worth knowing to give reliable advice.

One other option is crash bolts which are available from Toyota. These are a very simple and affective solution to camber issues, relatively cheap and easier to setup than the adjustable bars. If you have bc coilovers installed the top mounting bolt hole for the hub is slotted to enable adjustments to rear camber.

There is another company that makes even better adjustable suspension Arms called Silk Racing but they're based in Japan, expensive, and I can't find distributors outside of Japan.
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Hi there,

Thank you so kindly for your advice. My setup underneath is standard i think.

Cheers,

Andy

cabbydave

328 Are you talking about adjusting the tracking because tracking and camber are two different animals

Tags: