Toyo Proxes T1-S - Tyre Pressures on an '03

Started by Anonymous, July 8, 2004, 11:58

Anonymous

Hi All,

Have had a search for this and couldn't find anything - if it's been covered before though please point me in the right direction!

Have bought a set of Toyo's Proxes T1-S from mytyres.co.uk and will be getting these fitted to my 03 later today.

Appears to be quite a few '03-onwards owners gone this route. What pressures are you running these at given that they aren't available in the standard size - i.e. the tyres are 195/50R15 and 225/40R16.

Appreciate any advice!

markiii

add a couple of PSI to the rears and leave the front stock.

Try it and adjust to suit when you feel what it handles like.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Ive upped mine again and am now running 35 in the rear and 30 in the front (only cos im lazy and didnt put them back down after north weald   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  ). Seem to work quite well like this and the tyres dont skip when pushing them like the did before.

mph

Interesting. I was running the Proxes at 28/32 *hot* at Snetterton with no undue tyre roll or wear. Dread to think what their cold pressures are though!
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

Thanks guys.

Seems like theres a fairly wide margin to work with so will start around stock and experiment from there!   s:D :D s:D

Tags: