Turbo time

Started by Nath, October 5, 2013, 18:44

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Matts going to be a busty boy then!
Errm, I meant busy of course...
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

jinxedkitten

Quote from: "Nath"Its fitted - collecting car on Wednesday.
Bet you can't wait  s:) :) s:)
Enjoy getting your baby back!
Custard Tart of the Urban Custard Collective<br />Yellow '00 - Frenzy style bar, TD Type LED spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Zero manifold, Markiii Pipe, Toyo Proxes T1-Rs, Matt Brace, front brace.

Micha

s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
2001 RHD Silver - Greddy T517Z Turbo - TopSecret Manifold - PTR muffler - PWR CC - Blitz 525cc -  Moroso + Oil Cooler - TRD ShortShifter - Shifter Cable Bushing - JDL Body + TopSecret Fr. Bumper- TRD Strut & Underbrace F/R - Central X bar - ZenkyRacing Coilovers - Rear Arms - Front Anti-roll bar

Anonymous

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"

You thinking of that Wonderbra again?

StuC

Quote from: "rbuckingham"
Quote from: "jinxedkitten"

You thinking of that Wonderbra again?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Clearly that image has haunted you Rich.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Nath

Quote from: "s12vea"I will keep an eye out on Tuesday when I'm down there  s;) ;) s;)
How was it looking?

s12vea

Looking very smart! Love the install - the exhaust sounds great, I can imagine lots of pops and bangs on overrun  s:) :) s:)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Nath

Quote from: "s12vea"Looking very smart! Love the install - the exhaust sounds great, I can imagine lots of pops and bangs on overrun  s:) :) s:)
I like to sound of that!    s:D :D s:D

s12vea

She will be a beast when mapped  s:) :) s:)   s:) :) s:)
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

StuC

Are you counting down the hours now Nath?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Nath

Train ticket booked, first train setting of at 5:48am, then Lancaster at 6:58am to Birmingham New Street followed by 9:22am to Coleshill Parkway where Matt is picking me up. Then going to call in at Tuning Developments in Warrington on my way home to arrange a mapping session.

StuC

Gonna be a long day and lots of big smiles.  :-) :-) :-)

tomaky

i did the same journey August 22nd ha, tell you Nath does take it out of you abit!
Its only a refining map as the existing map still is there so shouldnt be long but enjoyable haha
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

parker455

so... how is it? Looks pretty decent!!

Nath

Its fitted and its home. Could not be happier with Matt Lee's work, a true craftsman    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  . Needs mapping to get the best from it, but its not too shabby as is. Called in at Tuning Developments Ltd on my way back home to sort a mapping session in the new year.
Matt thinks its running about 230bhp at the moment but a good mapping session should take it to 260bhp at 10psi boost.
And yes its a wee bit noisy but in a good kind of way.

StuC

Hello Dolly!  s:-D :-D s:-D

How was the drive home?

Nath

Slow and steady obeying the limits of the motorway.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

StuC

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Naturally!  s8) 8) s8)

Micha

s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:    s:D :D s:D
2001 RHD Silver - Greddy T517Z Turbo - TopSecret Manifold - PTR muffler - PWR CC - Blitz 525cc -  Moroso + Oil Cooler - TRD ShortShifter - Shifter Cable Bushing - JDL Body + TopSecret Fr. Bumper- TRD Strut & Underbrace F/R - Central X bar - ZenkyRacing Coilovers - Rear Arms - Front Anti-roll bar

jinxedkitten

Congratulations on the return of your turbotwo! I still maintain Matt needs to get a little vinyl made up to stick on any 2s he works on, like the Intel inside logo  s:) :) s:)

Nath

'Matt Inside'  LOL.

jinxedkitten

Or "Performance Matters"  s;) ;) s;)

parker455

I'd love to sample a turbo. So far, at 19, the mr2 is the quickest car I've driven and I'm craving more!

I really fancy a gander of one!

Flipside

Quote from: "jinxedkitten"Or "Performance Matters"  s;) ;) s;)

Like that one haha
2001 low mileage, mods: K&N 57i gen 2, toyosports manifold and Cobra twin exhaust, unichip. Colour coded side vents and spoiler.  not forgetting the ICE Install, stock sony head unit, sony xa300 aux input, bluetooth connection, 4 channel hertz digital amp, 2 channel hertz ep2 amp, mb quart components, hertz 10" subwoofer in the bins and UD JL 6.5 in sub. Boom!

StuC

Quote from: "Nath"'Matt Inside'  LOL.

I can feel a photoshop coming on!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: