cg motorsport clutch

Started by wotugonado, October 13, 2013, 19:21

wotugonado

Has anybody used these for a clutch, especially the dual friction type. Would be interested in hearing opinions on there products, customer service etc.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Jon_G

I realise you really need feedback from MR2 owners but - while you wait - here's a link to the Civinfo (Honda Civic) CG Motorsport sub-forum forum, where Honda diesel owners have been experiencing these clutches for some time now (I also own a diesel Accord)...  m http://www.civinfo.com/forum/cg-motorsport/ m

The stock clutch on the Honda 2.2 i-CTDi engine is barely up to the job and simply can't cope with the large increase in torque following the very popular (and amazingly effective) option of remapping this engine... and that's where CG Motorsport have found a market. Lots of threads here, with plenty of feedback. Opinion is generally positive, but some mention of judder when pulling away. I realise the MR2 petrol/Honda diesel comparison is a bit disjointed, but it'll give you an insight into the company. I see Andy from CG has posted on this forum recently.

wotugonado

Thanks mate, I'll have a look through that link.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Tags: