secret weapon r....

Started by yokel, January 31, 2014, 23:32

yokel

m http://www.ebay.com/itm/221211818030?it ... 23&vxp=mtr m

anyone brought one of these, if so what are your thoughts???
I have cursed bled and sworn, jumped bail and landed up in jail. life has often tried to stretch me but the rope always went slack...

SteveMK3

Not seen these before but it's interesting because it looks very similar to the PPE which is a great piece of kit and one of the best available.

yokel

thats what i was thinking, there is a slightly different version (dragon r) thats £101....just has a different filter and no extra pipe....might give one a try...
I have cursed bled and sworn, jumped bail and landed up in jail. life has often tried to stretch me but the rope always went slack...

SteveMK3

Wonder if it's worth posting on Spyderchat to see if any of the guys over there have any feedback on them first? I could be interested in one too.

yokel

there is a few threads on there,those that have them seem to like them. i'd say the secret weapon r is the one to go for, better looking filter and comes with the pipe attachment to feed to your side vent...just wondering what import charges are likely to be???

SteveMK3

It does look a decent bit of, the main downside as far I can see is that it doesn't have a heat shield which the PPE does. I'd guess the charges will be VAT at 20% plus a handling charge?

mr mr2

I got a heat shield off eBay for bout £10
Excelsior

SteveMK3

That's interesting, might be an option?

Tags: