Engine bonnet catch

Started by Webby20001, February 26, 2014, 18:31

Webby20001

Hi guys,
Anyone got any ideas on how to get the bonnet open, the catch doesn't seem to be doing anything  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Cheers

Webby20001

Simple fix!! Take torch out with you and stop openning the fuel cap!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

desmo

If above does not work .........try getting somebody to lift the engine lid while you do the catch, mine was like that, if thats the answer then cure it by screwing the rubber bits it sits on anti-clockwise till it pops up on the lever, worked for me !

wotugonado

Quote from: "Webby20001"Simple fix!! Take torch out with you and stop openning the fuel cap!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  your not blonde are you ?
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

ShieldsOnTour

Got to say, I've done the other way round - pulled up to a petrol station and opened the engine lid.
One of *them* cars....
[strike]C-one front end & side skirts, TTE spoiler, TTE rear bumper inserts,  Anthracite post-FL wheels on Toyo T1R. 6-speed box. Cobra Quad exhaust. Red leather. Lowered. TTE style bar.  And lots of shinny ....[/strike]

Jay67

Quote from: "Webby20001"Simple fix!! Take torch out with you and stop openning the fuel cap!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   you know you said that out loud don't you?? .....I've never done that ever, or opened the engine lid in a petrol station, honest   s8) 8) s8)
Jason

1999 Lagoon blue MR-S, lots of stuff

Webby20001

Quote from: "wotugonado"
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  your not blonde are you ?
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I wish, nothing up there these days  s:D :D s:D  

I was in a right mood when it wouldn't open as well  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

wotugonado

Quote from: "Webby20001"I was in a right mood when it wouldn't open as well  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[/quote]

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  did you boot the cat too, before finding out you were pulling the wrong lever..........
Cheer me right up and say you did..........  s:D :D s:D
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

StuC

Quote from: "Jay67"

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   you know you said that out loud don't you?? .....I've never done that ever, or opened the engine lid in a petrol station, honest   s8) 8) s8)

See the shame, feel the shame, know the shame.  
 s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Tags: