LHD Continental headlights needed HELP!

Started by allyannepies, March 10, 2014, 17:53

allyannepies

Hi everyone
I'm new on here & my pride & joy 2004 MR2 has now moved over to France to live with me. However trying to source LHD headlights is proving to be a nightmare. I cannot source them anywhere despite trying for days Internet searching. Do they even exist?????
Any help or advice anyone please??  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:

mrzwei

This link may help, it was posted by bigbear007 in relation to a club run to Paris.

m http://www.mrs-passion.com/forum/ m

If you post on that forum then I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

Gpdyna

Quote from: "allyannepies"Hi everyone
I'm new on here & my pride & joy 2004 MR2 has now moved over to France to live with me. However trying to source LHD headlights is proving to be a nightmare. I cannot source them anywhere despite trying for days Internet searching. Do they even exist?????
Any help or advice anyone please??  s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    s:flame: :flame: s:flame:

Hi theres a pair on eBay uk at moment!

Good luck
55 plate, Black 43k, now 2nd owner all standard when bought. Since fitted K & N, Markiii pipe, Pioneer stereo, dial chrome rings, petrol cap ring, Zunsport front/rear grills, Dev\'s keyhole covers, mini lip spoiler, TTE exhaust, replacement headlights and fog lights with driving rings fitted. Widermuller control knobs slider knob and backing plate, hazard ring. Brushed stainless switch surrounds. New brake discs n pads all round.

Tags: