My 2001 Silver MR2 - Mr Stev3's track day now sprint roadster

Started by MrStev3, June 20, 2014, 10:21

MrStev3

Its on

Mitsuko the mr2
federal rsr, lenso spec c wheels, ebc turbo grooved discs, ebc yellow stuff pads, tein springs, omp trs seat, Trs harness, rogue seat frames, k&n filter, stripped out interior, toyo sports manifold, Hardtop, rouge hardtop fitting kit, ultra racing front strut brace, Ultra racing lower rear brace, matts brace , kyb shocks, cobra quad exhaust,P&p cage

Anonymous

Nice! The black on silver looks great!

MrStev3

Thanks  :-) :-) :-)

I'm quite liking the black roof and black fl side vents

Collecting bushes next for an overhaul at Xmas

Brands hatch will be her first outing next year if I can get there
Mitsuko the mr2
federal rsr, lenso spec c wheels, ebc turbo grooved discs, ebc yellow stuff pads, tein springs, omp trs seat, Trs harness, rogue seat frames, k&n filter, stripped out interior, toyo sports manifold, Hardtop, rouge hardtop fitting kit, ultra racing front strut brace, Ultra racing lower rear brace, matts brace , kyb shocks, cobra quad exhaust,P&p cage

Anonymous

Have you got a date in mind for brands hatch?

MrStev3

I haven't checked the dates yet but always wanted to go there to watch but now I have a track car I have to go
Long trip for me though
Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

Ok well let me know I'll do my best to join you. Indy circuit is well suited to the mr2

MrStev3

The gp circuit doesn't interest me as much as the Indy and you're the man to know how suited it is with some quick laps  :-) :-) :-)
Yeah that be awesome
Definayely up for that
Mitsuko the mr2

Paul1087

Good to meet you on Saturday Steve. I managed to get the car home in the end - albeit somewhat deafened!

there are some photos up of the day on the Facebook page if you haven't seen them.

See you next time,
Paul

MrStev3

Oversteer photography pics or some others?  :-) :-) :-)
Yeah was good to meet you and share the track in the morning
Shame you didn't make the afternoon
I took a few pics if your car too
Mitsuko the mr2

Paul1087

Yes mate the oversteer photo ones.
Can you upload your shots?

How was the rest of the day?

MrStev3

I'll stick them up tomorrow  s:) :) s:)
I have posted them on Facebook uk roadster owners club
Rest of the day was good but most left early
I went until I emptied the tank
Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

Sounds Like you had a good time on track again, was it dry?

MrStev3

It was wet and slippery in the morning then dried a little at lunch time and a race line appeared then mist decended so different driving conditions every time I've been which has been a good learning curve.
Not have slicks slowed me down as it dried out
They are a must now but no more action for a few months and by then it will be upgraded a little but more  :-) :-) :-)
Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

Nice one! Sounds good. Look forward to some pics

MrStev3

I trying my best not to get carried away to fast buying parts.
I just love this little machine
Kind of feel sorry for the Subaru that just sits there as I don't use it for work
I'll get some pics up later
I didn't get many this time
Mitsuko the mr2

MrStev3

some pics

pauls

URL=http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Over-boost/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-72.jpg.html][/URL]

FIRE AT THE DISCO, FIRE AT THE TACO BELL!!

v8 westfield spent a lot of time on the grass

and the baby

Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

Nice  s:D :D s:D

MrStev3

January it will be time for the manifold to go on I bought months ago.
Will overhaul the bushes and fit new shocks , think coilovers can wait for a while there's no rush.
Also arb front and rear and some slicks and go from there.

I wish I knew why I was so attached to this car :-/
Mitsuko the mr2

MrStev3

Well she maybe on the back burner for a while until march.
For my 30th birthday I'm going to America to Phoenix , Las Vegas and la.
My other half treating me  :-) :-) :-)  for getting old
Going for 10 days beginning of January.
So the car will wait while I enjoy myself.
Plus the Subaru needs some £££
Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

Nice!! I did the same thing last year for my 30th, Vegas for a week, and was a surprise until we got to Gatwick  s:D :D s:D

In Vegas, try to book half a day with world class driving,  (I think that's the name), I drove a Ferrari 458, r8, lp640, and a jag XKR-s !! And they don't mind if you gun it too, they encourage it!

Fantastic day, have a great time dude...and happy birthday in advance

MrStev3

I might just do that  :-) :-) :-)
My birthday was December 2nd but with work that's the nearest I can go.
I can't wait
She's rented me a car to drive from Arizona to Vegas etc but won't tell me what...
I'd be happy with anything but she's arranged something she thinks I'll like
Can't wait
Mitsuko the mr2

Anonymous

That sounds awesome! Many happy returns  s:D :D s:D

SFerrari

How much wieght do you save with your Lenso Spec C wheels ?
I saw in 17'' it was 7.7kg, but in 15'' ? I mean vs the stock wheels ?

Cheers

SFerrari

How much wieght do you save with your Lenso Spec C wheels ?
I saw in 17'' it was 7.7kg, but in 15'' ? I mean vs the stock wheels ?

Cheers

MrStev3

Sorry I've been away in America
I never had standard wheels on it when I bought it buddy it came with some horrible 17s that weighed a lot
Mitsuko the mr2

Tags: