Return Fuel Rail

Started by domtheplumb, July 18, 2014, 17:48

domtheplumb

Can anyone suggest a supplier for a return fuel rail ,preferably in the uk ?
been advised that my fuel system needs upgrading with a return fuel rail and uprated pump etc .
thanks Dom

Anonymous

Really what sort of monster are you making?
something like 525cc injectors should be good for up to 280bhp on a stock system

monkey wrench do one that is actually quite well made but costly for what it is.

you could always look at getting one made i can take measurements off my one as it not fitted.

stupink

I'm lazy, i left it a returnless rail, and just put the regulator and return right next to the rail inlet.. so you get the benefit of an adjustable referenced regulator without much hasstle. i figured the fuel damper in the standard rail would cover injector pulse on what are relatively small injectors afterall(don't need to be so large if you're referencing the fuel pressure).  thats total guesswork though, but seems to work well for me at least.
2001 1ZZ turbo. 293hp home build all the way

domtheplumb

Quote from: "rbuckingham"Really what sort of monster are you making?
something like 525cc injectors should be good for up to 280bhp on a stock system

monkey wrench do one that is actually quite well made but costly for what it is.

you could always look at getting one made i can take measurements off my one as it not fitted.

Not a monster ,well not yet but its evolving that way lol
just futureproofing the build , all part of the chargecooler install before remap etc etc

looked at the monkeywrench one but the postage/import tax etc makes it very expensive overall
measurements would help , then if all else fails will look into having one made .
thanks Dom

Tags: