Under steer ?

Started by GT4thomas, August 1, 2014, 18:58

Anonymous

And yeah, that's what I mean. A Nissan s14 with about 29th,  lovely and a ps13 with about 340hp which is basically suicide on wheels!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But of mk3 mr2's I've had both types and prefer the earlier car with 5 spd.  That's what I'm currently shopping for.

nathanMR2

MOD - I have reinstated account Maybeturbo. I did PM you this morning as i anticipated you might be having problems. I've deleted your account Obrutebyam but retained your posts.

We are still looking into the technical issue but your original account should be ok going forward
MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

FGrob

Quote from: "Obrutebyam"And yeah, that's what I mean. A Nissan s14 with about 29th,  lovely and a ps13 with about 340hp which is basically suicide on wheels!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

But of mk3 mr2's I've had both types and prefer the earlier car with 5 spd.  That's what I'm currently shopping for.
Might be worth you doing an introduction in the newbie section - you can then go through all the cars you have owned which will clear up any confusion you have given.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

maybeturbo

Fgrob,  you seem to have some issues, it'd no good for you keeping it all inside. I'm a good listener if you ever want to get it out, come on, share with us- why are you so angry?

FGrob

Jesus Man - just do an introduction then people will trust you more (I'm not just talking about me either) Over the past 8 years there have been many different members join this forum with certain comments which just make you wonder if they are for real.

There are more important matters to be angry with than a car forum.
Ex owner of a Black 2004 car "which is quite possibly the finest normally aspirated MR2 Roadster in the country" as quoted by Japanese Performance Magazine Dec 2010.

Classic & Performance Car Show Winner Sunday 5th June 2011 - Tatton Park - Best Toyota MR2.

nathanMR2

MOD - come on guys simmer down and lets get the thread back on topic please. I've already had a traumatic day without having to deal with hand bags.

Maybeturbo - you must understand you are on a dedicated MR2 Roadster forum so people around here are understandably precious about the car. Slate the it and your going to find people are going to get on the defensive with you.

maybeturbo

Really wasn't slating the 2. I like it a lot.  Just joining in a discussion and getting sniped for innocent comments made about the car/manufacturer. I even said at one point "sorry if I've offended anyone" can't believe the hostility from some.

nathanMR2

MOD - chat moved over to chit chat under the heading BarryBoys

Tags: