4 Wheel Alignment

Started by whiteknight72, January 10, 2015, 17:06

whiteknight72

After noticing some inside tyre wear I decided to have the wheels on the 2 checked - as my usual "guy" only had equipment from 1927 I had a look on the old tinterweb and found these guys, Bram Racing, Unit 3C, Onward Park, Phoenix Avenue, Green Lane Industrial Park, Featherstone, WF7 6EP,  e mailto:customerservices@bramracing.co.uk">customerservices@bramracing.co.uk e , ( Trading hours only: 01977 703888 / 07795 631049). They use the Hunter Hawkeye digital system on all four wheels. They are a family run business and have a lot of knowledge and advice depending on how you want your car set up (road or track use etc), they were extremely helpful and friendly and after the system has worked it's magic (30mins ish) you get a colour print out of the results and the associated tolerances, mine were all in the green but advice was still given regarding the rear as they explained that the tolerances i had were good for occasional track use, and that I didn't need any adjustments, this was good news as the check is FREE and then £40 for two adjustments and £15 for every additional adjustment you choose to have. I even offered a tenner for their time but they wouldn't except.

I can't recommend these guys highly enough for there professionalism, curtesy and expertise.

They also do tyres and bushes if you're in the market for some?

10 out of 10  s:D :D s:D
2006 MR2, MR02 plates,TTE twin exhaust, TTE style bar, TTE rear spoiler, decat/performance manifold, K&N filter, performance spark plugs/leads, high performance gearbox oil, fresh power steering fluid, Goodrich braided hoses, refurbished callipers/red, refurbished wheels/white, TRD valve caps, unique rare wood gear knob with TRD insert, EBC front drilled/grooved discs. Full underseal.MeisterR suspension all-round.

furbern

I used Bram for buying some Superpro bushes for my Defender by post. They couldn't have been more helpful. Definitely recommended

Theburns1

Sorry for a bit of a crappy comment, how can you recommend a company that didn't do any work to your car? I mean they mite not have a clue when it comes to adjusting it. Just find this a bit odd thats all

whiteknight72

Based on the customer service, expertise in explaining the current set up and how this would affect the car in different situations, not trying to talk me into needless adjustment. Need I go on. You are correct it is a crappy comment......customer service counts for a lot.
2006 MR2, MR02 plates,TTE twin exhaust, TTE style bar, TTE rear spoiler, decat/performance manifold, K&N filter, performance spark plugs/leads, high performance gearbox oil, fresh power steering fluid, Goodrich braided hoses, refurbished callipers/red, refurbished wheels/white, TRD valve caps, unique rare wood gear knob with TRD insert, EBC front drilled/grooved discs. Full underseal.MeisterR suspension all-round.

Tags: