how much are tanabe exhausts? any links or pics?

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2003, 08:23

Anonymous

the above basically

Cheers!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue 2"the above basically

Cheers!!

Expensive, but i'm thinking of selling mine.  Nothing to do with how great it is, just becauase i'm thinking of MAYBE going the turbo route.

...and it sounds like this -

m http://www.btinternet.com/~ben7falk/Tanabe.wav m

Anonymous

wonder what it would look like without bumper extensions?might try a photoshop job!

is it cat back?

how much are they new....and how much are you selling for?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue 2"and how much are you selling for?

About 400, i'm open to offers.  Its very very VERY light, next to the stock it weighs practically nothing and my silencer is removed.  As soon as you drive the car you feel the extra pull and the change to the handling.

Feel free to take a look if your coming down to JAE, I like it so much i'm really not that keen on selling but maybe changing my approach to modding my '2

Anonymous

when is jae, can i still get tickets etc? and i may come down take a look

did you have to remove the plastic tray thing thats on the underside of the car to fit the exhaust??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue 2"when is jae, can i still get tickets etc? and i may come down take a look

This saturday & sunday, you dont need tickets, just turn up and pay on the door (so to speak)... check out all the info in the Events section.

Anonymous

sorry was that £400 new and you are open to offers?

what does it sound like?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue 2"sorry was that £400 new and you are open to offers?

what does it sound like?

No, £400 for mine.  Cost me so much to get it here, hehe.  This one is lighter and gives more power than you'd buy normaly.  Your quite welcome to hear it and see it at JAE  s:) :) s:)

Click this link to hear it -
 m http://www.btinternet.com/~ben7falk/Tanabe.wav m

dancarbon

That sounds nice  s8) 8) s8)
2001 Black Manual Soft-top

Anonymous

me thinks iw ould like to here that in the flesh   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quotei'm thinking of MAYBE going the turbo route.
Don't just think it...DO IT   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Don't know much about this exhaust but why would you change it if you went turbo, it would still bolt on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"
Quotei'm thinking of MAYBE going the turbo route.
Don't just think it...DO IT   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Don't know much about this exhaust but why would you change it if you went turbo, it would still bolt on?

Yeah yeah but if I went turbo i'd 100% get rid of the pre-cats and as I said the Tannabe doesn't have a silencer and without a cat there keeping the sound down I think it might be a little to much   s8) 8) s8)

mph

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"Yeah yeah but if I went turbo i'd 100% get rid of the pre-cats and as I said the Tannabe doesn't have a silencer and without a cat there keeping the sound down I think it might be a little to much   s8) 8) s8)
Uh, if you were going turbo, you'd have no choice but to ditch the pre-
CATs.

Hint: I have muchexperience in turbo conversion, I'm sure I could sell you lots of excellent consultancy... especially in the things that the US guys never talk about..
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Darth Paul

Quote from: "mph"Hint: I have muchexperience in turbo conversion, I'm sure I could sell you lots of excellent consultancy... especially in the things that the US guys never talk about..

Nice that the spirit of friendly help is alive and well...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

DP

Tags: