Front Downforce

Started by Eastsoutheast, April 8, 2015, 07:03

doodlepugg

Haha, no points for guessing your favourite manufacturer then  s:P :P s:P  
Fair play to you. Why is it you decided to go vertical instead of more toward the centre of the bonnet? It'd drive my OCD nuts having one near the front   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

Eastsoutheast

Looks like it could almost drive upside down with the downforce it could generate (2nd car pictured).

SFerrari

Haha, yes, I'm kind of loving red toys (but not only)  :-) :-) :-)

In fact, I did the vent exit right near the rad, could'nt be any closer to the front of the hood so, and as far as I have observed, the vent should be about in the first third of the hood, not too much in the front not too cloose to the wind screen.
Anyway, all was dictate by how the car is, I couldn't afford any deeper change.
The goal was to be able to create the most downforce, at no cost and with minimum tool (tool anybody have in his garage).
That is real DIY   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:    s:D :D s:D

doodlepugg

Nice to see someone thinking a bit outside the box for a simple mod that actually has a significant effect. Nice work!

SFerrari

Quote from: "doodlepugg"Nice to see someone thinking a bit outside the box for a simple mod that actually has a significant effect. Nice work!

Thanks a lot !

Cheers

Dougster7

I had exactly the same issue when I bought mine, felt like it was going to take off any second in one direction or another! I read a lot on here about it and decided to go for new springs, 4 Tein springs later and problem had gone completely. Best £120 spent.
2ZZ by Rogue

Tags: