3 amigos stud but size?

Started by grant82, April 15, 2015, 13:20

grant82

My local Toyota dealer has said that they don't have the nuts in stock and won't have then for 5 days. I want to get my manifold back on and this is all I need. Can anyone give me the size and type please. Thanks

dan944

I struggled hugely trying to get these sizes and with no avail. An option(I'm gonna get torn apart for this) that I used I so put narrower bolts through the holes with nuts to hold them tight. I ran about 3-4000 miles like this and weirdly it didn't bless at all. And if you can't get them off after wards ou can just cut them off as they will just pull straight out once an end is removed. It's not ideal but it's an option.
"I swear mum I did try and sell the roadster"

Silver mr2 2003 FL. Custom Turbo build 209whp. Lots of handling mods.

Honda CR-V The Work Horse

tricky1138

Grant,

I think I've got a set somewhere. I'll check at home tonight and let you know if I do.

Tricky.
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

grant82

Awesome

StuC

GSP (affiliate on ROC) have them listed here.

Incidentally I have 2 spare ones in the glovebox if tricky can't find his. How many do you need?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

grant82

I have the studs it's the nuts I'm struggling with. Was hoping to get the size (pitch/type) so I can go and pick one up...I need all three.

Fin

(Preparing to be shot down in flames).
I can't remember the pitch/size, but I had similar problems when I replaced my manifold (the box had got wet in one corner, so I assume that's why I didn't get the studs with it).
As a result, I bought a pack of 10 bolts of the correct pitch/size. I have 7 left in my bag o' bits if you need some?
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

grant82

Certainly, but as tricky has offered above and is local to me I will hang on for them. Failing that I will take 3.

krazysteve

i think they are M10 x 1.5mm, if not M12x 1.175mm, pretty sure i had 2 shear when i did the precats and re- tapped to M12.
RACING, because football, cricket, rugby and golf only need ONE BALL

tricky1138

Sorry for the delay, been out meeting new members!   s:D :D s:D  

I've had a good look for them but can't find them!    s:( :( s:(  

But I have just read the rest of the thread and if you only need the nuts then I'm sure I've still got the old ones.

The problem with that is they're in the same box as the head nuts, does anyone know the difference, if there is one, between the head nuts and the 3 amigos nuts?
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

Fin

No worries. If everything else falls through, just PM me  s:D :D s:D
The Sun is out, the sky is blue,
The roof is down on my MR2,
And I\'m grinning, grinning ear to ear!

Tags: