turbo actuator sales uk

Started by wotugonado, April 15, 2015, 16:36

wotugonado

Anybody know of a uk based seller for the tte turbo actuator its 0.6 bar or 9psi rated for a t3 turbo. I Cant seem to find any uk based theyre all in japan.
Edit
After some investigation and advice from another member I believe the above is the wrong actuator. I think the tte turbo should have a 7 psi rated actuator.
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

Anonymous

don't know about tte, but I contacted forge through ebay and they made be a 5psi actuator for £86 delivered. you could probably contact them with the arm length and pressure and they should be able to quote you. also state its for research and that you don't know if it will work etc and they might knock money off like they did for me.

wotugonado

Forge ? Ill have a look thanks.

wotugonado

For future reference a custom actuator from forge was £127.00 delivered it comes with 2 springs a 10 psi and a 7 psi so you can swap them around to see which works best. As it is a unit you can open up and change parts as necessary as opposed to the sealed original I reckon its a bit of a bargain.
So big thanks for the heads up rbuck   s:) :) s:)

s12vea

Did you purchase?
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

wotugonado

Not yet as I need to take mine off to measure the thread length and  turnbuckle size etc. I will be though.
Are you interested they might do a discount for ordering a couple. They look the business too

s12vea

Have you got a link?
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

wotugonado

Here you go have read

m http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Actuator_Parts.html m

s:D :D s:D