Wiring information required - ECU

Started by Gazbills, May 17, 2015, 10:51

Gazbills

2ZZ is now in (very happy!) but there is one wire that I omitted (optional PS oil pressure signal) which I didn't label up. Can anyone confirm the colour of the wire on pin 25 of the 28 pin  of the 1ZZ ECU loom (D28 on the converted 2ZZ loom)?

Thanks in advance
Gaz
2ZZ-GE converted 03, black, TRD bodykit + scoops, hardtop, Meister R coilovers,  TTE exhaust with sports cat, Apexi PFC + TTE style bar & Rota Subzero 16\'s

cabbydave

Off the top of my head I think its red and white? If nobody else answers today I can go round to where my 2zz is and check for you.

Gazbills

Thanks for the offer Dave but after further investigation I don't think it's the cause for my MIL as expected. Did a quick paper clip test and its showing error 59 which is something today with the vvti/vvl system. Lift is kicking in at 6k but then engine cut is kicking in at 7k. Reset with a battery disconnect but error appears as soon as the key is turned. Strange thing is there was no MIl on the donor car....
2ZZ-GE converted 03, black, TRD bodykit + scoops, hardtop, Meister R coilovers,  TTE exhaust with sports cat, Apexi PFC + TTE style bar & Rota Subzero 16\'s

cabbydave

Are you sure you've wired it up right as the Rev limiter is working like a 1zz what ecu are you using?

Gazbills

JDM Celica with corolla engine and modded 1zz loom. Checked all the wiring twice today to no avail. Guessing maybe the ocv filters so going to give them a clean when I get chance. The extra 3 wires are in situe and the lift is very noticeable for all of the 1k rpm I'm getting.

Tags: