Celica 6 speed gearbox swap parts

Started by weeJohn, May 28, 2015, 20:40

oxbowbutterfly

Quote from: "Meeerrrk"Anyone got their parts yet?
Held at the post office while they contact me. Waiting for a call or email to pay the duty, Not sure about the others.
Black MR2 with red hood and black hard top. Mtec drilled and grooved discs with Green stuff pads all round. 2ZZ engine with PPE header and sports cat and stock back box.  6 speed Corolla box! Tein lowering springs.

Anonymous

Good news, let us know what the costs are

cabbydave

Mine is the same £10 vat and 13 handling charge

Anonymous

So you've paid £23, what was the value of your order? £100ish ? so 20% ontop?

JoeCool

I think you just pay 20% on the cost of parts and shipping, so it would be about £50 + 20% and then the handling fee on top.
2ZZ '02 Roadster

Anonymous

Ok thanks. I am thinking about ordering some high value parts so need to work out how much the duty will be.

oxbowbutterfly

Many thanks to WeeJohn for the steer on these parts. Took a little longer to arrive than hoped but that was all due to ParcelFarce to be fair. Truly smooth change and reverse is a dream. I think it was worth the 6 speed cage for sure.
Black MR2 with red hood and black hard top. Mtec drilled and grooved discs with Green stuff pads all round. 2ZZ engine with PPE header and sports cat and stock back box.  6 speed Corolla box! Tein lowering springs.

weeJohn

Glad someone tried it for themselves, my first time ordering left me feeling a bit ropey as well but its all genuine Toyota parts and reliable.

You will pay vat on all package unless the cost is below £15. If over £15 then its 17.5% vat and then Penisforce take £13.50 off you for handling the goods. They claim to pay the vat for you then you have to pay it back to them, but its more likely to cover the cost of cleaning their greedy finger prints off the parcels before sending them off.

I miss the old days, here in N. Ireland we used to address any stuff ordered from overseas with Ireland instead of N. Ireland. It was then posted to Dublin, who just threw it up to Parcelforce NI and they delivered it, no fees or vat, just waited an extra few days.

cabbydave

I was made up with my parts except for parcel farce

Tags: