Zagato in Red

Started by Jap GT300, November 7, 2004, 19:54

Jap GT300

Much better than the Silver they were only commissioned in.

Original Silver

Darth Paul

Come back Veilside, all is forgiven.

Anonymous

NOoooooooooo!!!!!!

Anonymous

what a waste of money

Anonymous

Trully hideous..........

How come a company like Zagato can work beautiful miracles on Astons, yet produce such hideous monstrosities like this?!!!

It doesn't look good in ANY colour.............  s:? :? s:?    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

kanujunkie

GOOD GOD!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  what have they done
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

LeeUK

If the veilside looks like a fish... I'm thinking evil goblin from the tower of doom maybe?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

MRMike

Quote from: "LeeUK"If the veilside looks like a fish... I'm thinking evil goblin from the tower of doom maybe?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Looks like a Catfish, though Adam is right the red is so much better than the Silver.  Though not sure why it appears to have FTO wheels.
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

aaronjb

I kinda.. quite like it in red..

*dons flamesuit*   s:flame: :flame: s:flame:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "MRMike"red is so much better than Silver

Isn't that obvious  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

roger

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "MRMike"red is so much better than Silver

Isn't that obvious  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

IMO I reckon if its flash its got to be red, if its subtle it should be silver.

This has to be red.

roger
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Darth Paul

Matt black would be better so you can't see it as easily.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

roger

Quote from: "Darth Paul"Matt black would be better so you can't see it as easily.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Only talking in principle.

I agree with you, as in Kit (Knight Rider). Did I get the name right?

roger
Roger

aaronjb

Quote from: "roger"I agree with you, as in Kit (Knight Rider). Did I get the name right?

Two t's  s;) ;) s;)  KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) - and KITT was shiny black  s:) :) s:)

I imagine DP meant more like the police cars in Robocop, or the Interceptor in Mad Max (although it looks, in some shots, like that was shiny at some point in it's life  s:) :) s:) )

http://robocoparchive.com/info/car4.JPG
http://home.rochester.rr.com/interceptor/images/Mad%20Max%20Interceptor.jpg

(Taken from http://robocoparchive.com/info/thecars.htm and http://home.rochester.rr.com/interceptor/ respectively)

Erm, anyway..  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

roger

Quote from: "aaronjb"and KITT was shiny black  s:) :) s:)

I thought he had the capability of disappearing, which is what I was inferring? Or am I thinking of a Stealth bomber.   s:? :? s:?  Any way, shiny or otherwise, IMHO black tends to blend any automotive architecture into one big amorphous blob. If you are after hiding your mods, paint them black, which is what we all seem to be saying should happen here.

roger
Roger

aaronjb

Quote from: "roger"I thought he had the capability of disappearing, which is what I was inferring? Or am I thinking of a Stealth bomber.   s:? :? s:?  Any way, shiny or otherwise, IMHO black tends to blend any automotive architecture into one big amorphous blob. If you are after hiding your mods, paint them black, which is what we all seem to be saying should happen here.

Can't remember if KITT could disappear or not - probably, or maybe that was Airwolf.. Both were black though, and both have morphed into an amorphous blob in my memory  s;) ;) s;)

You're right though - black does flatten everything off.. My 300ZX is black, and I dearly, dearly wish it wasn't - it just doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the other colours :'(

Glad I picked a blue MR2  s:) :) s:)

Jap GT300

Do you think anybody at that meet realised there was a bloke peeing in someones side vent?

LeeUK

Quote from: "Jap GT300"Do you think anybody at that meet realised there was a bloke peeing in someones side vent?

Good spot!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

In Japan it is customary to pee over a car to show your appreciation for it's spendid beauty.

.... thats why I ain't buying any of your really really nice imports!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Tags: