2zz vs 1zz 95 octane fuel

Started by wilko59, September 26, 2015, 09:52

Huambo81a

Quote from: "shnazzle"No not about that. More in relation to your other thread with fuel economy issues.

Dyno claims are pointless. Each dyno is different. The only dyno readings I can ever take seriously (regardless of the peak figure) are before and after graphs on the same day.

What's more worrying is that you had hesitation issues and now fuel economy issues.
If its over fueling across the board this isn't good either.

Ah ok i'm with you.

I did ask about over fuelling, and he said that it wasn;t running rich, and infact when it arrived was running lean. It's confusing when you're new to this   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
2ZZ - Apexi PFC - Proflow Exhaust - Yellowspeed Coilovers

Alex Knight

Quote from: "Huambo81a"
Quote from: "shnazzle"No not about that. More in relation to your other thread with fuel economy issues.

Dyno claims are pointless. Each dyno is different. The only dyno readings I can ever take seriously (regardless of the peak figure) are before and after graphs on the same day.

What's more worrying is that you had hesitation issues and now fuel economy issues.

Ah ok i'm with you.

I did ask about over fuelling, and he said that it wasn;t running rich, and infact when it arrived was running lean. It's confusing when you're new to this   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Ask to see the dyno plot with AFR overlay.

You should be seeing a steady and consistent 12.5:1 AFR at WOT.

Huambo81a

Quote from: "Alex Knight"
Quote from: "Huambo81a"

Ah ok i'm with you.

Ask to see the dyno plot with AFR overlay.

You should be seeing a steady and consistent 12.5:1 AFR at WOT.

Rgr, i'll get in contact when i can . . .

The guy who did the swap suggests popping into an MOT station and getting the CO checked, i'll do that too.

Alex Knight

Quote from: "Huambo81a"The guy who did the swap suggests popping into an MOT station and getting the CO checked, i'll do that too.

This will only check how well the O2 sensor is performing, has nothing to do with mapping at WOT. Waste of time to be honest.

Huambo81a

Quote from: "Alex Knight"
Quote from: "Huambo81a"The guy who did the swap suggests popping into an MOT station and getting the CO checked, i'll do that too.

This will only check how well the O2 sensor is performing, has nothing to do with mapping at WOT. Waste of time to be honest.

I'll go and see the Tuner  when i can. In the meantime i may as well change the plugs and clean the MAF? does that make sense?

Tags: