1 year warrenty,- decat removal?

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2005, 15:53

GSB

Err... Thats my one, that I lent Sean when he cross threaded his O2 sensor...

I think Martins one ended up on John Woodwards car, and I took John's one away to remove the knackered studs and give it to Martin as a replacement. That didnt work out quite as desired, so I offered Martin the good manifold that was sitting in your garage, that he accepted and then forgot to pick up last time he was there... I think.  s:? :? s:?  

So its actually Martins, so it'd be up to him weather wants to donate it again...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

markiii

least it's not just me thast confused, having said which we will have 2 more when Sean and my turbos are on  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

Yeh..all round Marks to gut cats again!!! I got pretty nifty with a hammer.  s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liz"Yeh..all round Marks to gut cats again!!! I got pretty nifty with a hammer.  s:) :) s:)
Sounds good and warmer than in someones drive. Got to remove that cat before the Unichip is fitted  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

I'd be round to lend a hand.

Tags: