7" tablet in the dash storage bin pics

Started by Rockingdad, September 2, 2016, 20:56

Rockingdad

Evening all,

Has anyone got a pic of a 7" tablet sitting under the lid of the dash storage bin? Thinking about making a mounting system for a second screen there that will fold back and under the lid when not in use.

Thanks

RockingDad
2005 1E7 Silver with some mods.
MR2 How to vids and other cool content here:
www.youtube.com/Daddiaries

keeper2611

My 5" sat nav fits in there without any fixings. I had a fairly brisk drive round Dorset with Topdownman a couple of weeks ago and it didn't move once! Gravity was a wonderful invention   s:D :D s:D
2002 Red pfl being slowly modified

jvanzyl

It's a bit dark, but it fits perfect and wedges in great.

Rockingdad

cheers.... I've got an android unit in the double din slot but was thinking of a dedicated torque pro screen  s:) :) s:)   s:) :) s:)   s:) :) s:)

jvanzyl

I run torque pro from that tablet- it's useful for diagnosis but you kinda get bored after a while!

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Liberty mkiii

How about a 21inch

01' MR2 K20 swap, crazy mods to come

Treboeth

Quote from: "Liberty mkiii"How about a 21inch

make the passenger sit in the back and go for a Full HD 32"   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

vx220

Don't believe this guy, he's moved his steering wheel to the wrong side to make that work!!!

Liberty mkiii

Quote from: "vx220"

Don't believe this guy, he's moved his steering wheel to the wrong side to make that work!!!
Had the Lenovo (21" touch screen windows pc) hooked up to monitor gauges for the first start up of the k-swap.  It was annoyingly to big and in the way.

Has that Tesla sort of look to it.

stewart@boro

Had my iPad mini set up like this at first but now have it on special mounts alongside the iPhone and forward facing camera. These are detachable and also bring the set up lower down in the line of sight. Only tend to use the set up with OS maps downloaded to the ipad to find new routes to drive  s:D :D s:D  

TF 160 TTE exhaust and style bar and other shiny bits.
Replaced by an Abarth 124 Spider

Rockingdad

Thanks everyone....food for thought!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tags: