Meet the crisis.

Started by Call the midlife!, March 2, 2017, 08:02

Call the midlife!

It could be down to the tyres to a degree and probably also just me getting used to the characteristics of a small, RWD mid engine roadster, instead of the Mondeo that just goes where you point it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

Jacobsprky

its arrived well done. Now you can find all the niggles and things you didn't realize are not quite right! Good luck
01 Silver PFL

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Jacobsprky"its arrived well done. Now you can find all the niggles and things you didn't realize are not quite right! Good luck
It's all fairly minor stuff, fingers crossed, apart from the central locking and immobiliser the rest is cosmetic. I knew it had had a replacement rear wing from what they said had been someone scraping down the side of it while parking or something. The bad respray is on the door bottom on the same side so that follows, same with the rear bumper. But that's me looking at it with an owner's overly critical eye while getting up close and personal while cleaning it.
It's a 16-17 year old car that's in bloody good nick compared to many cars of the same era and "high class" manufacturing. I tried a 2.3 CLK and that was rotting from the bottom edge of every panel, crap steel.
I've had it since Wednesday and don't regret a thing [emoji38]

Jacobsprky

Excellent! Body panels seem to hold up well on the 2 so far. Enjoy it. Jacob
01 Silver PFL

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Jacobsprky"Excellent! Body panels seem to hold up well on the 2 so far. Enjoy it. Jacob
As long as you don't press too hard !
Cheers!
John.

stu h

m ate just enjoy your car you will get the bug no matter what /its an evolution thing and everyones perfect car is different from everyone else.s you will get there in the end as for performance and handling once again depends on what you want and as u drive it you will add mods that suit your driving style . there is some great advice on here -welcome and enjoy

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "stu h"m ate just enjoy your car you will get the bug no matter what /its an evolution thing and everyones perfect car is different from everyone else.s you will get there in the end as for performance and handling once again depends on what you want and as u drive it you will add mods that suit your driving style . there is some great advice on here -welcome and enjoy
Oh I'm bitten already mate don't worry! I had a Uni assignment to finish today and kept getting sidetracked, drifting off into 2 land!
And thanks for the welcome!

Call the midlife!

Call the midlife!

Can't see too much to worry about in these? But I think I'll take it off in winter and get everything cleaned up and nice.

The Other Stu

When I take mine off (hopefully this weekend) i'll take some pics for you. You can't see the big hole in mine unless you get it up on a ramp.
At which point you realise it could potentially be a death trap!
No Longer Here

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "The Other Stu"When I take mine off (hopefully this weekend) i'll take some pics for you. You can't see the big hole in mine unless you get it up on a ramp.
At which point you realise it could potentially be a death trap!
Cheers. I took those while it was up on the 4 post having wheels aligned and couldn't see anything major, plus I've spent a lot of time laying underneath the rear end but like you say, until you get them off...

Tags: