2017 MeisterR Coilovers pictures and Members Reviews.

Started by meisterr, March 2, 2017, 22:31

meisterr

MeisterR made a lot of changes in 2016, and I am sure many of our members have done a lot to their car also.
We want to get some fresh update for 2017, and we want to see what members have to say about their MeisterR coilovers.

We would like some pictures (with a MeisterR sticker preferred  s:) :) s:)  ) for our gallery and reviews of the coilovers from members who have used them, both new and old.
It would also be easier to have everything under a single thread to aid members doing their own research.

So if you have pictures of your car on MeisterR coilovers, please post them and write a short review of what you think of them.

1. Name: (If you want to provide it)

2. Location: (Town or County)

3. Car Make / Model / Specific Info: (Trim / Packages / Other Mods)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: (ZetaCRD, ZetaCRD+, GT1 etc)

5.  Short Review:
  a. Performance on Road:
  b. Performance on Track:
  c. Value for Money:
  d. Would you buy again:
  e. Any Personal Note:

6. Pictures:
Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world.

7. Video:
If you have any video of your car in action on YouTube / Vimeo, please attach link to video.

Thank you for everyone's help and I look froward to some pictures and reviews.
As usual, we are available if you have any questions; just drop us a PM of there are anything we can help.

MeisterR do appreciate everyone's help, and thank you for member's continue support.    s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:  

Edwin / Jerrick
5% OFF MeisterR Coilovers for MR2ROC members.
Use Voucher Code MR2ROC when ordering on http://www.MeisterR.co.uk
0% Interest Finance Available (No Deposit Requirement)

tommyzoom99

1. Name: Tom Curtis

2. Location: England

3. MR2 Roadster Modified Track Car

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model:  ZetaCRD+

5. Short Review:
a. Performance on Road: Performance on the road is great once they are set to the softest setting we run 5 front 0 rear and they are very manageable much better than some other coil-overs i have used in the past for road use. They comply with bumps, there not to harsh but yet still feel planted around the bends

b. Performance on Track: Again on track these are great lots of adjust-ability for damping to get the setting just right and with the adjustable top mounts you can fine tune the set up, the difference between the softest setting and hardest give us the best of both worlds on track and road. On track they really made the car come alive, theirs great feedback through the wheel and seat and can feel exactly what the car is doing.

c. Value for Money: Great value for money
d. Would you buy again: Yes
e. Any Personal Note: The only note i have is the brake line mount and abs mount threads were full on paint which meant we have to tap out all the holes not a massive issue but not something i expect i should have to do.

6. Pictures:
Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world.

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Tags: