Hass Stage II turbo is here!

Started by Slacey, February 22, 2005, 18:51

Bongo

When i had to claim for non delivery of goods I just rang them (Barclaycard) and they sorted it all out.

markiii

UPDATE,

I know have a tracking reference.

Apparently it's in London already  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Bongo

Sweet! Enjoy it   s:D :D s:D

markiii

blimey,

Just had DHL deliver it  :-) :-) :-)

more updates when I have a chance to unpack and check it  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

so.simple

Now that's an update!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Carlos

Slacey

s:( :( s:(  I'm not unique anymore!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey":( I'm not unique anymore!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Of course you're unique.... just like everyone else.

roger

Quote from: "markiii"blimey,

Just had DHL deliver it  :-) :-) :-)

more updates when I have a chance to unpack and check it  :-) :-) :-)

Guess we will have to be doing our cat gutting by ourselves, since somebody might have more interesting things to tinker with (unless it can be installed in less than a month!!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

TommyD

Well done Markiii. Here we go!
2 down 2 to go. Just got a positive ?!?! reply from Mark at Hass myself:

Hi Tom,

Your turbo kit has not left the US yet. We are finishing packing
your turbo kit and it will be on its way very shortly (beginning of next
week is realistic). As soon as it is picked up by the shipping courier I
will have a tracking number emailed to you.

Thank you Tom and I look forward to getting your turbo kit out to you as
soon as possible.

Holding my breath.....

Maybe they are just knuckling down and getting these overdue orders out and not answering the phone anymore.
[size=100]Sable MR2[/size], David\'s Bars, TTE Rear Sports Spoiler, TRD side skirts, TRD front cross brace, Lampka rear cross brace and under bracing, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline spings, 2\'srus Drop links, RPS clutch

Liz

Quote from: "roger"interesting things to tinker with (unless it can be installed in less than a month!!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I bet he is tinkering with it as we type!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

markiii

nope just counting teh missing bits  s:-( :-( s:-(

more details soon.

Anonymous

At least (most of) it's here, glad to hear you've got yours Mark.

I got another e-mail from Hass today... They still have no ship date for me, and wouldn't even answer my question as to what parts they're waiting for...   s:? :? s:?

Slacey

They have posted on SC to say they have no Emanages at the moment, so it may be that.

markiii

Quote from: "markiii"nope just counting the missing bits  s:-( :-( s:-(

more details soon.

right it looks liek I'm missing;

Intercooler brackets
Air Filter
And they shipped teh wrong exhaust option, single rather than dual.

grrrrr  s:-( :-( s:-(

Anonymous

Oh, nothing major then...   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

How the hell they managed to miss the brackets + air filter is already beyond me (they're not exactly small or optional parts!), but to send you the wrong exhaust as well...   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I presume a phone call is going to be in order soon...

Anonymous

OUCH - how can they not check to make sure everything is in the box?  I mean they have a list.  Sorry - I would hope that they would fed ex any missing parts ASAP.  Your exhaust is another story - shipping that back and waiting again.....

My kit ships on Monday.  I emailed Mark and asked, no begged, him to triple check it to make sure it's right. We'll see - keep us posted on what happens.

markiii

for the record the packing check list said they were there.

So work that out, same problem we had with Seans missing bits.

personally by the time I've pissed about sending teh exhaust back and Jay has deducted my costs from the bill it will probably be as much if not more than it is worth.

Personally I see no point, he may as well just right it off.

Anonymous

I had the same problem with "bits" missing from my order too. They also were on the check list, but didn't seem to be in the box. Injector clips and the eManage were the big things. The eManage they sent , but I had to buy the clips since Jay said he didn't have any.

markiii good luck with the kit, once you get all the bugs worked out you will love the performance of it. I go to the track today to see if I can break into the 12's.

Keith

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"by the time I've pissed about sending the exhaust back and Jay has deducted my costs from the bill it will probably be as much if not more than it is worth.

Personally I see no point, he may as well just right it off.

If he did, he would soon be sending everyone a 2nd pipe after they "got the wrong one"  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

markiii

fair comment

Anonymous

Personally, I'd wait until the correct exhaust arrived, and then send the wrong one back in whatever packaging the new one came in.

Slacey

It's easy enough to prove you have the wrong one though, a quick digital pic of it next to the box they shipped the whole lot in would be proof enough IMO.

markiii

already done and emailed.

Slacey

Probably seen it Mark, but Jay has posted ref. your missing bits on SC...

Anonymous

Why even bother sending a kit if they know there are missing parts?
If they don't know they are missing, what kind of system is that?

It seems obvious that they have more orders coming in than they can handle.  Maybe they have to take people's orders to stay afloat?  Just trying to guess why so many problems with missing parts and not communicating.  When I offered to loan them my Power FC, Commander, and Datalogit so they could sort that out, I didn't even get a response for quite some time... and only after I said so on SC.  (Gino ended up doing the same thing for them, but he loaned them his car.)

Tags: