Chilli Progress

Started by Brizee67, March 29, 2018, 22:49

Brizee67

Another step closer to getting the car to where I want it.
I had a Cobra Quad installed today over at Rutland MR2. Dean's bloody great and really knows his stuff.

You'll notice the rear lights have been swapped giving it a fresher look too.
Next thing to do is make good the cutouts that I had to manufacture to let the exhaust fit. A good opportunity to paint it to match the rest of my painted panels and while it's off I'll be fitting my reverse sensor too.
I've also acquired a pair of genuine TRD side skirts... pictured as a dry fit...if it ever warms up I'll get them glued and screwed in place.

So in all... slow progress but it's coming on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shnazzle

...neutiquam erro.

Chilli Girl

Hmmmm, need to change the subject title.  There's only one car called Chilli on this forum and a nice guy called Adam owns her now!   ::). Saying that your car looks really great too and all your hard work is paying off, well done, keep the Chilli's going! :)
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Brizee67

Quote from: Chilli Girl on March 29, 2018, 23:36
Hmmmm, need to change the subject title.  There's only one car called Chilli on this forum and a nice guy called Adam owns her now!   ::). Saying that your car looks really great too and all your hard work is paying off, well done, keep the Chilli's going! :)
Ah, sorry Jane...I didn't think [emoji20]

It's now getting exciting though...just need it to stop bloody raining [emoji34]

8thumpers

Great looking Pepper !

Brizee67

Quote from: 8thumpers on March 30, 2018, 20:09
Great looking Pepper !
[emoji16] [emoji892]

Tags: