What's this little doohicky thing any-jig?!

Started by ad_car_08, July 19, 2018, 23:58

ad_car_08

Poking around in my newly exposed engine bay earlier I see this weird..pipe...thing sticking out of the engine with what looks like a severed extension on it. Can anyone shed any light on what it could be?

[size=85]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster - Track toy
Honda Civic EX 1.0T - Company Car
[/size]

Call the midlife!

Fairly sure it's a drain point for the engine coolant, by the way that rusty bracket should have a manifold fastened to it too..[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

m1tch

ad_car_08

Quote from: Call the midlife! on July 20, 2018, 06:57
Fairly sure it's a drain point for the engine coolant, by the way that rusty bracket should have a manifold fastened to it too..[emoji2]

My wrapped toyosport manifold doesn't have any means of attaching to that rusty bracket unfortunately.
Im guessing I could remove it, as it's redundant?!?
[/size]

Call the midlife!

Quote from: ad_car_08 on July 21, 2018, 01:04

My wrapped toyosport manifold doesn't have any means of attaching to that rusty bracket unfortunately.
Yeah, I could see from the wrapping you were aftermarket so just messing. Take it off and count it as an increase in your power to weight gains![emoji1303]

60% of the time it works everytime...

ad_car_08

Quote from: Call the midlife! on July 21, 2018, 06:59
Quote from: ad_car_08 on July 21, 2018, 01:04

Yeah, I could see from the wrapping you were aftermarket so just messing. Take it off and count it as an increase in your power to weight gains![emoji1303]

Oh! sorry!   :withstupid:

Brill I'll whip that little ooja-ma-flip off in a jiffy tomorrow  8)
[/size]

Tags: