Removable/quick release steering wheel hub

Started by ad_car_08, October 1, 2018, 22:01

ad_car_08

Having tried many'a time to throw myself into my bucket seats, squeezing my fat thighs past the steering wheel, I dropped hints around last Christmas for a removable steering wheel hub/boss.
My family kindly bought me an ebay special, that does the job fantastically - I'd highly recommend one if you're on a budget.

To get to my point, I'll shortly be taking my car on track days, and one of the things niggling me is the way I can pinch the bottom of my steering wheel and wiggle it back and forth, side to side.

Does anyone recommend a decent removable hub? I've seen some popping up such as "NRG" and "B G" but not heard of them
[size=85]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster - Track toy
Honda Civic EX 1.0T - Company Car
[/size]

ad_car_08

[/size]

ad_car_08

[/size]

Joesson

@ad_car_08

Tapping on the search facility in the column on the LH side of the forum, NOT the Search panel at the top of the column, will open up a new window.
Enter -steering boss- I got 4 pages relating to the subject.

ad_car_08

Ahhhh, thanks Joesson  :)

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the search functions? I thought it was a shortcut to the one in the LH panel  :withstupid:
I know that if you're in a particular topic, that will search within there, but i thought that it would search all topics if you're on the "home page" showing all topics/rooms/departments?
[/size]

Joesson

Quote from: ad_car_08 on October 13, 2018, 12:56
Ahhhh, thanks Joesson  :)

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between the search functions? I thought it was a shortcut to the one in the LH panel  :withstupid:
I know that if you're in a particular topic, that will search within there, but i thought that it would search all topics if you're on the "home page" showing all topics/rooms/departments?

I thought the top button was THE search function.
I now think I thought wrong.
I put my eureka moment as my thought for today as maybe there are others that wonder why the top search is less than helpful.

Let us know how you get on with a boss.

Tags: