2nd MR2, track car

Started by KRAMSNEHPETS, October 9, 2018, 23:02

KRAMSNEHPETS

Am due to have delivered to me this week and oil burning MR2 followed by a Celica 190 for the donor 2ZZ lump next week.
Want to make this into a track car for some fun.
Am on the look out for some used coil overs, any sort of brace bars etc.Conversation manifold, exhaust etc
Car is a silver 2001, Will be looking to sell off the side skirts and front spoiler
2004 Red edition. 2ZZ engine with Rotrex 30 94 supercharger,90mm pulley. Link Storm ECU. Charge cooler. Custom Meggalian exhaust.Uprated fuel pump, regulator and rail.840 injectors.323 BHP at the hubs. Meistier coil overs. Matt under body brace. Front and rear, upper and lower braces,list goes on...

wotugonado

Just seen some 2nd hand BC coilies on eBay if your interested
---------------Tte turbo----------------
      Graced the tarmac from 2014-2019

KRAMSNEHPETS

Thanks, seen them. will wait until i get the car and see if they are still avilable
2004 Red edition. 2ZZ engine with Rotrex 30 94 supercharger,90mm pulley. Link Storm ECU. Charge cooler. Custom Meggalian exhaust.Uprated fuel pump, regulator and rail.840 injectors.323 BHP at the hubs. Meistier coil overs. Matt under body brace. Front and rear, upper and lower braces,list goes on...

jvanzyl

Could I ask for dibs on skirts and front spoiler pending pics and price?

KRAMSNEHPETS

yes. ok, car due to arrive friday, will look at weekend

jvanzyl

Quote from: KRAMSNEHPETS on October 10, 2018, 10:57
yes. ok, car due to arrive friday, will look at weekend
Thanks man!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

neogeo13

There was a 2zz swap manifold for sale on the mr2 UK facebook. £250 Cant seem to find it now.
Be like water...
YouTube channel-mr2 screaming chicken
2zz-with alot of other bits.
FB group- Toyota on track

LeoD

I am expecting delivery of a new manifold for my 2ZZ through a group buy.

You are more than welcome to the one that is on my car (approx 10 months old, and in perfect condition) if you are happy to cover the postage from Ireland which is about £15

KRAMSNEHPETS

sounds good, what is it, modified celica one?

KRAMSNEHPETS

MR2 arrives tomorrow, celica next week. used BC coilovers purchased (ones mentioned on above on EBay). Headcase going  to supply all the bits n pieces I will need for the swop

LeoD

Quote from: KRAMSNEHPETS on October 11, 2018, 14:21
sounds good, what is it, modified celica one?

It is a modified Celica one AFAIK.  I will post you a picture over the weekend

KRAMSNEHPETS

KRAMSNEHPETS

KRAMSNEHPETS

Yellow stuff brake pads and Nankang AR1 tyres ordered

KRAMSNEHPETS

Nvy

Can you post some pictures and pricing of the rollcage? Im interested in one too.

KRAMSNEHPETS

Car trailer collected today along with 4 spare wheels with tyres. Engine is out of Celica, MR2 now on ramp ready to have engine out

s12vea

We need some pictures, this project is progressing
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

KRAMSNEHPETS

KRAMSNEHPETS

Today, exedy clutch arrived along with yellow stuff pads, Nankang AR1 tyres fitted. MR2 Engine out, both boxes and engines split. working on the celica box to adapt for MR2 life. Dont know whether to go to all the trouble to get the LSD transferred over to the MR2 box. Will order baffaled sump tommorrow

KRAMSNEHPETS

Gearboxes dropped at 5.45am today to headcaset to swop in LSD and reverse gear block out etc. Elise parts baffled sump on its way as well! 

KRAMSNEHPETS

Turns out my MR2 gearbox has no LSD in it....... One now purchased. Oils have arrived along with baffled Elise parts sump and brake discs. Need to find some time to work on it 

KRAMSNEHPETS

Gearbox done, now has LSD. New sprk plugs, lift bolts and lift filters cleaned. Loom and other bits transferred to 2ZZ. Gotto make lift loom and repin ecu plugs. Aiming to get engine bolted in this weekend

KRAMSNEHPETS

engine now in and fired up on 1zz ecu. now got to sort  out lift wiring, fit coilovers, harness, seats, discs and pad in time for snetterton 9th dec

neogeo13

Sounding good. You dont mess about.
Wish I could make it for snetterton. Should be getting my 2zz done on the 8th.
Next time.
Be like water...
YouTube channel-mr2 screaming chicken
2zz-with alot of other bits.
FB group- Toyota on track

Tags: