Gaskets and O2 sensors for PPE (Pre update)

Started by jvanzyl, February 24, 2019, 19:25

jvanzyl

Hi folks,
Does anyone know the exact gaskets (I'm assuming O crush type) that are used for the PPE manifold and sports cat?
Below is the picture I have of it, I'm assuming that I can still use my block to manifold gasket, and hopefully the one that goes between the exhaust and the cat ( it's about 2 years old now..?), But does anyone know the gasket that goes between the header and the cat?

Also add I believe this is a pre update version with the O2 sensors facing the block- would I be fine with just using 2 of the type of sensors that go to the post cat? Same as I believe is required for the zero exhaust?

Thanks very much!

John

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

shiny

I believe they are both crush rings. The head to header buy a new standard gasket.
I have a mr-s so no post cat sensor, but to make use of the socket I have fitted a wideband sensor and run an air/fuel ratio gauge.
My third socket is pre cat though.

jvanzyl

Quote from: shiny on February 26, 2019, 10:33
I believe they are both crush rings. The head to header buy a new standard gasket.
I have a mr-s so no post cat sensor, but to make use of the socket I have fitted a wideband sensor and run an air/fuel ratio gauge.
Ah thanks man.
Ok I'll order a couple of those... Yeah I'd like to get afr going one day...
It's on the list of things to buy at some point!

Tags: