02 sensor/P0420 problem

Started by deviantmr-s, July 10, 2019, 20:51

thetyrant

Had it in for MOT today and initially as previous check it failed until cat got very hot by holding much longer than normal on fast idle when he was able to get it to pass, cant be bothered faffing about with it now as will be changed when I upgrade the engine im just going to fit a fouler on rear 02 to keep the EML off, any recommendations for a fouler that fits nicely on these cars ?

Ex-2005 roadster  owner, i will be back :D

shnazzle

Quote from: thetyrant on September 21, 2019, 13:03Had it in for MOT today and initially as previous check it failed until cat got very hot by holding much longer than normal on fast idle when he was able to get it to pass, cant be bothered faffing about with it now as will be changed when I upgrade the engine im just going to fit a fouler on rear 02 to keep the EML off, any recommendations for a fouler that fits nicely on these cars ?

I bought mine from Profusion.
...neutiquam erro.

thetyrant

Quote from: shnazzle on September 21, 2019, 13:13
Quote from: thetyrant on September 21, 2019, 13:03Had it in for MOT today and initially as previous check it failed until cat got very hot by holding much longer than normal on fast idle when he was able to get it to pass, cant be bothered faffing about with it now as will be changed when I upgrade the engine im just going to fit a fouler on rear 02 to keep the EML off, any recommendations for a fouler that fits nicely on these cars ?

Just a straight extension/adaptor? or did you need an angled one for our cars ?
Ex-2005 roadster  owner, i will be back :D

shnazzle

Quote from: thetyrant on September 22, 2019, 08:20
Quote from: shnazzle on September 21, 2019, 13:13

Just a straight extension/adaptor? or did you need an angled one for our cars ?
Straight one worked for me
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: