Zero Exhausts sports cat

Started by shnazzle, February 18, 2020, 20:09

MR2Bart1991

just finnaly decided to get rid of my Decat and to order one of these, looks like you just can't go wrong with a zero.

MR2Bart1991

So for the guys that got one of these how long did it take from ordering one to receiving one?

tom256

From paying to receiving in Poland it was 2 weeks. So expect around 1 week within UK.
Toyota MR2 Roadster 2005 TF300 Silver Streak Mica
Team Impul NS-GT2 '17
Zero header + Zero cat + TTE Exhaust
TRD Door Stabilizer
Denso TT Iridium

Bugster_MR2

Around 2 weeks iirc.
Bugster
2001 red with KW3, TRD rear brace, Zero race cat and MAF-mod.
2003 silver TTE Turbo, underbrace, sidescoops, style bar, front bumper, rear spoiler, interior garnish, exhaust

MR2Bart1991

Got my exhaust today just needs a little fix though.

Mikeymead

Some shininess from Kent arrived at the workshop this morning!

You cannot view this attachment.

Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

shnazzle

Quote from: Mikeymead on July  6, 2020, 20:01Some shininess from Kent arrived at the workshop this morning!

I've never seen them together. 

That looks hot. 
Now imagine a nice backbox to go with that....
...neutiquam erro.

Mikeymead

Fitting a whole system tomorrow, wish me luck.
Ding Day 2016 "Best In Show" & "Inspector Gadget" winner, not that I'm gloating or anything like that!

Mikeymead

Chilli Girl

Well done Mikey, brilliant job you've done there, looks well smart.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Rushy67

That's one of the neatest installations i have seen, well done, far beyond what i am capable of.

Mikeymead

Quote from: Rushy67 on July 12, 2020, 22:22That's one of the neatest installations i have seen, well done, far beyond what i am capable of.

Thank you for your praise but it's only bolting tubes together, it helped that they fitted nicely, real praise should go to the manufactures for making a decent product. 

Ardent

@Mikeymead

Any idea when you will get to run it?

Mikeymead

@ Ardent

Already have Jase, had a nice topless drive out with the lady wife yesterday, sound is similar to the old system but a bit quieter.

MR2Bart1991

Quote from: Mikeymead on July  6, 2020, 20:01Some shininess from Kent arrived at the workshop this morning!

This just looks so Beautifull! :D any plans for Dyno run? (and soundclip)

p5ycho

toyoda

This looks very good quality. Has anyone bought the heat shield as well ?

Call the midlife!

Quote from: toyoda on November 26, 2020, 22:10This looks very good quality. Has anyone bought the heat shield as well ?

There's at least one that I know of but I believe he stopped producing them due to a bit of a design flaw.
60% of the time it works everytime...

Bernie

Rob had the very first one made by Zero and had the heat shield and its still fine

Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Ardent

Would like to think that pic will still confuse a few, as it did me when I first saw it.

ManInDandism

I've just put in a request to Kevin for one of his cats.
Black 2004 Roadster
Previous: Black 1994 Mk2 Turbo

steveash

Quote from: Ardent on November 27, 2020, 23:56Would like to think that pic will still confuse a few, as it did me when I first saw it.

Yep poor Bernie hit hard times when it came to replacing his heat shield and had to fashion one out of an old garage door!

Ardent

Tags: