Ventilation output control issue.

Started by Topdownman, March 8, 2020, 17:53

Topdownman

I have had this issue before a few years ago now its happened again;

I was fiddling with it because I could not get the knob to turn to the right hand 2 positions.

The first time it came out I am sure I just pushed it back in and twisted but not this time. I can put it back in (there are 2 lugs of different size so it only goes in the right way to line up with the right outlet position) but it doesnt seem to want to turn at all.

Anyone had this before or got any ideas how to get it back in and working?

Thanks.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

shnazzle

Quote from: Topdownman on March  8, 2020, 17:53I have had this issue before a few years ago now its happened again;

I was fiddling with it because I could not get the knob to turn to the right hand 2 positions.

The first time it came out I am sure I just pushed it back in and twisted but not this time. I can put it back in (there are 2 lugs of different size so it only goes in the right way to line up with the right outlet position) but it doesnt seem to want to turn at all.

Anyone had this before or got any ideas how to get it back in and working?

Thanks.
Same as you I just lined up the groove and pushed, then twisted and pushed until it popped in. I do remember it took a fair bit of effort to get in
...neutiquam erro.

Tags: