Zero Exhaust - turbo manifold/kit

Started by jvanzyl, July 17, 2020, 17:02

jvanzyl

Hi Folks,
Kevin at zero exhausts has agreed to make a turbo manifold. He will need a car to make the jig etc, and I have supplied him with the tte pdfs as a starting point.

His reputation and workmanship are well regarded as is his customer service. Watch this space for more details.

Quick edit: I'll look into an appropriate ZETTE or similar sticker decal for people to apply to their cars should they get it fitted.. 😜

jvanzyl

Quick update on this. Kevin is willing to make the following:

Turbo Manifold, downpipe with sports cat and exhaust - Everything from turbo back would be 2.5" and connected with V bands for ease of assembly and come with a full fitting kit.

Turbo manifold would be made from Schedule 10 stainless which is 2.77mm wall thickness.
This will take the weight of turbo without any breakage issues. From experience 1.5mm exhaust tubing will break from the stresses. Photo attached of Mitsubishi Evo 7 manifold as an example. (this is the expensive part).

He will need a car for about 3 weeks to make up the jig.

Contact me directly if you'd like to know more, I'm not sure about putting his pricing on here just yet,it's not cheap, but it's great quality.

You cannot view this attachment.

Tags: