Perfect day!

Started by Chilli Girl, March 30, 2021, 17:36

Chilli Girl

For having Roadster. ::)   Hope you've all been out in yours and enjoying the sunshine.  I hope that Foxy has been stretching her legs today too. Saw loads of convertibles but not one Roadster of course :o
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

ucb

Sadly I didn't, 2 kids in tow, not likely to be viewed positively by the police having one in the footwell or strapped to the bonnet....

paulj

Quote from: ucb on March 30, 2021, 18:49Sadly I didn't, 2 kids in tow, not likely to be viewed positively by the police having one in the footwell or strapped to the bonnet....
In time one will be old enough to go on the bus.....
Today
2000 x reg pfl - blue - as original no mods
In the late 1980's
1982 x reg Toyota Corolla Liftback Coupe (also blue)
1978 s reg Mitsubishi Celeste Coupe (yellow)

paulj

Not wanting to gloat but two perfect after work drives.  Yesterday the coast at Torquay, today a loop of Dartmoor. Perfect days indeed
Today
2000 x reg pfl - blue - as original no mods
In the late 1980's
1982 x reg Toyota Corolla Liftback Coupe (also blue)
1978 s reg Mitsubishi Celeste Coupe (yellow)

tricky1138

Well it came out of the garage, does that count?  ;D

Checked oil was ok and drove her back in. Getting taxed on Thursday, but we are forecast snow for next week!  :o
2004 FL, Black, Matt Brace, Team Dynamics Monza R, Tein Springs, TTE Exhaust, heated black leather seats, black leather armrest,  Zunsport grills, Midship front badge,  TRD spoiler, Halo DRLs with LED fogs, large clear wind defector, Krissg kick panels,  small mongos.

J88TEO

Perfect indeed...took her for an hour's drive....after installing Carolyn's strut brace ( the correct way this time  ;D ).

SV-3

Quote from: tricky1138 on March 30, 2021, 21:01Well it came out of the garage, does that count?  ;D

Checked oil was ok and drove her back in. Getting taxed on Thursday, but we are forecast snow for next week!  :o
"Ne'er cast a clout till May be out."
'03 Mk3 Chilli Red (Avon ZV7's: 26F/32R)
Sony WX-920BT
"Hardtop Cognoscenti"
"Stock Cubed"
"AirCon Aficionado"
"Keeper of the Beeper"
Ex '88 Mk1b White (Yokohama A539's: 26F/28R)
"Here we all are, rumours and old toffee abound." John Martyn

Petrus

Beáutiful morning here and forecast 27 degrees at the coast.
The justifications prepaired and car washed yesterday.
Wrote a just over 200 km route over the mountain backroads out for the charming company roadbook style. It is not thát long/complicated so no need to tape pages together and roll it in the display. Also, though most of the route is new to me, having prepaired it, can probably remember 90% of it.
Factor 50 on the face and off we gooooo.... 8)

Chilli Girl

Enjoy your gorgeous day Petrus. ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

MRSwede

Quote from: paulj on March 30, 2021, 20:41
Quote from: ucb on March 30, 2021, 18:49Sadly I didn't, 2 kids in tow, not likely to be viewed positively by the police having one in the footwell or strapped to the bonnet....
In time one will be old enough to go on the bus.....

Before you know it, your on the bus and the kids in the car.  :)

Mickemo

Hi Jane - Yes Foxy has been out and about recently, my son & I went out for a nice long drive on Tuesday evening too.
You cannot view this attachment.

Chilli Girl

She looks great Mick, so pleased you and your son are using and enjoying her.  Take care of her! ;D

puma2

:) 1st un -lockdown   drive around south Wales :)
nice walking weather as well  :)  :)

Hopefully be aloud into England soon and see Scotty about the Rugby ;D  ;D 

Mickemo

Quote from: Chilli Girl on April  1, 2021, 08:46She looks great Mick, so pleased you and your son are using and enjoying her.  Take care of her! ;D

We are enjoying her, she most def isn't a garage queen. Hardly touched my big family car in 4 months since owning Foxy.

Deb was a bit unsure at first as its very low to the ground and her legs were at a funny angle (LOL) when sitting in the passenger seat, however she looks forward to going out in Foxy now esp with the roof off.

She still hasn't driven Foxy yet though...work to do

Chilli Girl

Great to read Mick.  I sent you a text yesterday- just ignore it now please Mick. Take care all of you. ;D

Tags: