Caring for the old girl!

Started by Chilli Girl, July 2, 2021, 15:24

Chilli Girl

Spent today's lunch-hour wiping clean the roof interior lining - absolutely filthy!  I suggest you all give your roof interior a good clean, I used wipes but you'll be amazed how much dirt you will get off the fabric, over 20 years of accumulating muck - smells better too! Will need to have another go at it later.  Bit by bit - oh by the way, I need some fixings for the plastic trim in the bins (golf club ends).  I could do with a selection of the plastic clips for internal and external purposes - the wheel arch liners are loose and seem to have been missing a few clips - not sure what type they are.  Again, I suspect they were disturbed when the body kit was removed.  That damn body kit has a lot to answer for >:(
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Gibla

Quote from: Chilli Girl on July 13, 2021, 14:55I could do with a selection of the plastic clips for internal and external purposes - the wheel arch liners are loose and seem to have been missing a few clips - not sure what type they are

Did this ever receive a response? I realise that Jane has now sold the car

Recommended source for plastic clips anyone  please??

I can recall a recent thread about these 'blighters' ...but even using the search function I am unable to locate the discussion

stock 2001 Dark Green MR-S (6R4)
stock 2004 Black - repurchased from guy who bought yellow 'un

Joesson

Quote from: Gibla on June 22, 2022, 17:52Did this ever receive a response ? I realise that Jane has now sold the car

Recommended source for plastic clips??

I believe not, yes, several cars/ times!
To be fair to myself, had I seen Jane's post I would  have responded as below
There are various eBay sellers of various clips but I believe these to have a fair selection:
https://www.vehicleclips.co.uk/

Joesson

@Gibla
If you copy my link for vehicle clips into search with my user name you will get 8 links to various posts where this has been discussed. Within , hopefully you will find what you need.

Gibla

You are a * sir, many thanks @Joesson  :)
stock 2001 Dark Green MR-S (6R4)
stock 2004 Black - repurchased from guy who bought yellow 'un

Ardent

Some sort of sticky post?

Not a recommendation as such  but a point of reference?

Petrus

Quote from: Gibla on June 22, 2022, 17:52Did this ever receive a response? I realise that Jane has now sold the car

Recommended source for plastic clips anyone  please??

I can recall a recent thread about these 'blighters' ...but even using the search function I am unable to locate the discussion

I bought this

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B08ZJ2TRVZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tags: