Camber / Wheel Alignment Questions

Started by Comer, August 11, 2003, 17:34

Comer

I've discussed this at the weekend with some of you.  But I just wanted it on record in case anyone else fits Lowering Springs / Sportivo etc.

How much does a camber / wheel alignment normally cost?

How long does it normally take?

Any recommended places Mr T or non Toyota?

I'm hoping to have mine done at Elite in Rainham for £? when I get my H&S exhaust fitted down the road at Basildon but time may be the deciding factor.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"How much does a camber / wheel alignment normally cost?

My local MrT quotes 1 hour, at £59 +vat (although I'm also looking for somewhere else reputable and local).

markiii

paid that for mine last time as well.

They did try and take the p*ss at £90 to start with though,
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tem

Quote from: "pmdye"My local MrT quotes 1 hour, at £59 +vat (although I'm also looking for somewhere else reputable and local).

Sounds like the price Toyota asks around here as well.

But why would you wanna go to Toyota anyway? The non-Toyota garages use the same equipment as Toyota, have all the same values and tools, care about the customer (knowing they have no reason to come back, if they don't like the service) and have better prices.

I paid 40 euros (£28 including VAT) for alignment. They had the same 4-wheel laser alignment machine as local Toyota dealerss (actually they had a newer version of it).

Edit: Oh and they also had crash bolts for MR2  s;) ;) s;)  Didn't need them though..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Tags: