What would you say a fair price/going rate to............

Started by TheTigerUK, November 21, 2022, 12:15

TheTigerUK

Replace both rear brake calipers.
Replace PS pipes.
Replace steering UJ joint.
Oil change.

None of the above urgent but I would like to keep on top of things.

All parts to be supplied by me so basically labour charges.

I do wish I had a garage and I was young  ;D  ;D
Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

Carolyn

Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Call the midlife!

You can reduce the times by removing/replacing the plastic covers yourself, prior to taking it. 
60% of the time it works everytime...

TheTigerUK

Quote from: Call the midlife! on November 21, 2022, 13:04You can reduce the times by removing/replacing the plastic covers yourself, prior to taking it.

Back in the day I would of done but now on my back in the cold and wet I would actually rather pay someone else.

Call the midlife!

Quote from: TheTigerUK on November 21, 2022, 14:22Back in the day I would of done but now on my back in the cold and wet I would actually rather pay someone else.
The frunk plastics and spare wheel well I meant, they need to be out for the work on the front.
60% of the time it works everytime...

TheTigerUK

Quote from: Call the midlife! on November 21, 2022, 16:44The frunk plastics and spare wheel well I meant, they need to be out for the work on the front.

Oh I don't mind them, in fact I quite enjoy having them out as its nice to be able to have a clean around under there.

Tags: