Pre MOT

Started by Zxrob, November 28, 2022, 21:46

Zxrob

I have the 2 booked in for a MOT in a couple of weeks, last year it scraped through on the handbrake so decided to adjust it up, checked the rear linkages, calliper's off to make sure hey were working as they should, down to the handbrake adjustment, yeh, it adjusted up but I,d used it all up, hopefully it will go through ok as I dont fancy changing the cables, my bones are not getting any younger :(

Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

TheTigerUK

Quote from: Zxrob on November 28, 2022, 21:46I have the 2 booked in for a MOT in a couple of weeks, last year it scraped through on the handbrake so decided to adjust it up, checked the rear linkages, calliper's off to make sure hey were working as they should, down to the handbrake adjustment, yeh, it adjusted up but I,d used it all up, hopefully it will go through ok as I dont fancy changing the cables, my bones are not getting any younger :(

Rob

I find with my "old bones" its just easier but painful to pay someone to do the work.
Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

J88TEO

The joy of owning the 2 is to do the work oneself  ;D

Zxrob

Quote from: J88TEO on November 29, 2022, 09:54The joy of owning the 2 is to do the work oneself  ;D

Yep, agree with that, well my mind does, my body, not always :)

Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

TheTigerUK

Quote from: J88TEO on November 29, 2022, 09:54The joy of owning the 2 is to do the work oneself  ;D

I agree to a certain extent, I have done more car stuff in the last year than I had done in the previous ten years and enjoyed it but................at my age I know my limits  :)

Today I received my door stabilizers which I look forward to fitting which is within my pay grade  ;) 
Say it with love, say it with flowers but never, never, say it in writing.

The idea is to die young as late as possible :)

Tags: