Wot emblum

Started by Petrus, December 14, 2022, 17:56

Petrus

on the front bumper skirt.

The rear exhaust tip Kitty is going to go.
Which takes away from her being on the front bumper.

Could go back to the OEM Toyota hoop which has it´s own mundane charm.

Than I could go the more exotic OEM MR-S one which looks véry  8)  but looses points for me on imo being a bit pretentious.
Something  TEQ  which looks less cool but gains anorak points. Can have my son print one alike the current hoop in black.

The current hoop emblem but in black.

Or???

Joesson

There was a brief period, in the not too distant past, when Black Chrome was used for Special models or whatever. I do prefer that look to lots of bright trim.
That look does depend upon the major color of the car and is best suited to colours other than black, which is most of course.

Carolyn

Come on... It's the sexiest badge by a long way.. Mind you, it is less pretentious if you have an MR-S car.

You cannot view this attachment.
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Petrus

Quote from: Carolyn on December 14, 2022, 19:35Mind you, it is less pretentious if you have an MR-S car.

Obviously; agreed.

Petrus

Quote from: Joesson on December 14, 2022, 19:10There was a brief period, in the not too distant past, when Black Chrome was used for Special models or whatever. I do prefer that look to lots of bright trim.

The snag is that I just went chrome mirrors and latches ;)   A bít of bling in the emblem would do nicely.

The black brackground JDM MR-S chicken fíts best imo but dunno, sits a bit wannabee with me. No rationale for that.

steveash

Lambortini? With a Pikachu rather than the usual bull?

Bernie

Red JDM to tie in with your red body stripes

You cannot view this attachment.
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

Petrus

Not half bad Bernie!
Will have a look at availebility (and cost).

Well that was easy; not.

Been thinking about Pokeball too but nah.. Hello Kitty at least Í think is funny.

Tags: