Anyone got a copy of the MWR 2ZZ base map for Apexi PFC?

Started by JB21, February 23, 2023, 12:40

JB21

As above really? Even better you have Datalogit and are NW based and can update my PFC with the MWR base bap  :))

Obviously some beer tokens in it for you.

Gaz2405

Let me have a look on my old laptop tonight, I'm sure I've got a few 2zz PFC maps.

Have you got the datalogit or hako cable?

1zz turbo. Home built and home mapped.

Now 2zz turbo. Home built and home mapped

Build thread https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=67004.0

JB21

Quote from: Gaz2405 on February 23, 2023, 12:42Let me have a look on my old laptop tonight, I'm sure I've got a few 2zz PFC maps.

Have you got the datalogit or hako cable?

Brill, cheers mate.

Ive not got datalogit or hako cable unfortunatley so would just need it as a file if possible? So I can send it to my tuner so he can upload it and use it as his base map for tuning.

Ardent

Dev

These are the ones I have. This is specific for the 2ZZ.
See if this works otherwise send me your Email and I will send the files directly.
 There is an MWR base tune, Kevin Beane tune and the best of all is the Tom's Dyno which is the Little Rocket tune.
 Keep in mind that the MWR tune is just a base tune over the power FC base which as a good start for the tuner over the Power FC base tune. It is very conservative and too rich from my experience.

The Toms Dyno AKA Little Rocket tune is more aggressive. It was built up from scratch to get the best  numbers and will have to be adjusted to your car to make sure it does not knock. Let me know when you are done downloading the files as I want to disable the link.

AJRFulton

JB21

Quote from: Dev on February 23, 2023, 16:31These are the ones I have. This is specific for the 2ZZ.
See if this works otherwise send me your Email and I will send the files directly.
 There is an MWR base tune, Kevin Beane tune and the best of all is the Tom's Dyno which is the Little Rocket tune.
 Keep in mind that the MWR tune is just a base tune over the power FC base which as a good start for the tuner over the Power FC base tune. It is very conservative and too rich from my experience.

The Toms Dyno AKA Little Rocket tune is more aggressive. It was built up from scratch to get the best  numbers and will have to be adjusted to your car to make sure it does not knock. Let me know when you are done downloading the files as I want to disable the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ulvh0l0sb3zin5iht2nk2/h?dl=0&rlkey=nvmozjvzol88wrjnnt63bll4v

Brilliant, thanks Dev. I've now downloaded the files 👍

JB21

Tags: