GUESS WHO... (C2 Power Turbo kit)

Started by spynish, June 22, 2005, 13:48

spynish

Hi chaps!

Guess who is going to be the first C2 Power Mr2 turbo in the world... (even in the Universe  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)  

I'll keep you informed...

[MOD] Title edited for clarity [/MOD]

Slacey

Congrats! I couldn't believe that no-one was taking them up on their offer when they asked for a car a while ago now  s:? :? s:?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Darth Paul

Wow. Cool.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

aaronjb

Quote from: "Darth Paul"

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Bored this afternoon, Paul?  s:D :D s:D
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

QuoteGuess who is going to be the first C2 Power Mr2 turbo in the world... (even in the Universe  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

I don't know...is it me!!!?!?? How exciting. When will it be fitted and where do I drive to?   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Markyboy"
QuoteGuess who is going to be the first C2 Power Mr2 turbo in the world... (even in the Universe  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

I don't know...is it me!!!?!?? How exciting. When will it be fitted and where do I drive to?   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Hungary!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

spynish

Yes, mate...

Budapest is the place where C2 power company is.  s:D :D s:D  

Leaving Spain on friday. Just 2600 km/1615 miles travel...  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
Will need 3 days to arrive.

My car will be ready in two weeks time (I know, too many time without my 2...). It will have an air/air intercooler. Will change clutch (RPS Max) and EGT and Boost gauges will be installed also.  s8) 8) s8)  

To be continued...

Anonymous

good luck.

any info for now, like turbo they'll use,management, amount of power your after?

spynish

Hi,

the idea is to make a kit quite similar to the one used in the Celica. Have a look:

http://www.c2power.com/products/celica_gt_stage1_turbo_kit

s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Congrats, hope everything running fine!  Bing seems to be a good guy!

spit

Good luck with it Spyni. I enquired but decided not to take the trip. Wish I had now - I'm currently clocking up miles in France, Belgium & Holland - could probably be in Hungary by now!

It'll have to be a Hass instead.

ps Greetings from Liège.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

spynish

Thanx for the greetings to everyone!  s8) 8) s8)  

Leaving in a few hours  s:D :D s:D

spynish

Hi again!

Back from Budapest today. My car is in C2Power production company now and already stripped  s8) 8) s8)  ...

I met Gaspar Kovacs, the owner of the company. All superb. I am very greatful for his hospitality and great treatment. My car is in good hands. Thank you for everything.

The travel was very nice also. My 2 did well, it was even more confortable than I previously expected for so a long travel.

Tomorrow I'll post some pics of Budapest and my car.

spynish

By the way,

My TRD header is still for sale. Open to reasonable offers. Please look at the pics I recently added in spyderchat:

http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=4295907#4295907

spit

Spyni, I'm so jealous.

Hope it all goes well, and can't wait to find out about the finished product.

I bet you're looking forward to the return drive from Budapest!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Keep us informed.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

spynish

Yes spit,

These 2 weeks are going to be very, very long   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Let me tell you a bit more of the travel:

First day we made approx. 1000 Km. and we arrive to Aix en Provence, in France. Slept there and next day at 8:00 we were on the car again. We cross all the South of France (very nice views), all Italy (we had lunch there) and we arrive to Wien a 21:00. We had dinner and went to sleep (more than 1300 Km today, not bad).
Next morning we went to the centre of Wien to have a look. Here there are some photos:

At 16:00 we leave to Budapest and spend here just this day and Monday, on Tuesday we took the plane back home. We like a lot the city, although we weren't to much time.

Buda:

Pest:

And last but not least, here is my car in C2Power place:

Excited now!!!  s:D :D s:D

spynish

Well mates,
Here it is the promised update:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I hope you love it as much as I do  s:D :D s:D  !

You can see my new 2 tips exhaust, my new cat, ant the Garrett GT28R Dual BB Turbo.

To come: Intercooler located on the top (I'll show you how), Cold air intake (behind the tail light) and Greddy emanage and gauges...
  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

spynish

There are going to be 2 Stage 1 kits:

Starter: The affordable one: It will look similar than mine now, without intercooler, exhaust, cold air intake...
Expected price: 2*** Euros

Advanced: Upgraded with intercooler, heatshields, Cold air intake...
Expected price: 3*** Euros

Gaspar kovacs will inform you with all details.

Stage 2:

Same than St1 advanced plus internals see  w www.c2power.com w

Anonymous

Looks promising. My only doubt is how effective the CAI is going to be, situated directly behind the tail light...   s:? :? s:?  

Still, those guys have a hell of a lot more experience with turbos than I do, so I'll be quiet for now.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Slacey

Looks good  s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

LeeUK

Damn I need a turbo   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Tem

Quote from: "ekona"Looks promising. My only doubt is how effective the CAI is going to be, situated directly behind the tail light...   s:? :? s:?

Top Secret turbokit has the intake in there as well. Then again, their democar has air inlets in the bumper at that area.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

spynish

This go fast chaps:  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Intercooler with isolation solution:

This is the way how the air filter will go in the st1 starter kit (in the advanced kit it goes rear the tail light):

The cat with its heatshield:

Other views:

Even more excited (anyone has a defibrillator in case of heart attack???  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

Tem

Is that an air to air IC?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Why would they want to block the airflow to it? Surely the air through the engine bay isn't as cool as it could be, but I'm sure it's better than no airflow at all  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

spynish

Yes, it's an air to air intercooler. It´s not being blocked:
The air will come from the top hood openings (it will probably have also a air entrance made of fiber to get even more air). The metal piece that is behind this hood openings wil be taken out, also.

Tags: