Failed ABS - the saga continues

Started by SteveJ, August 16, 2003, 20:31

Anonymous

All sounds good to me.  Worth holding out for.  Nice one Steve.

Slacey

Really pleased you got the result you wanted Steve. Is the new one going to be in the fastest colour?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Comer

Nice one Steve just get that leather switched over.

Did Peter get anywhere with the claim for a new car?
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Good stuff steve - so are they swaping your seats etc over for you? And does this mean its a 53 reg?

Oh no, my ABS no longer works... best get a 53 reg now   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

SteveJ

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Good stuff steve - so are they swaping your seats etc over for you? And does this mean its a 53 reg?

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Forgot about that - yep I guess it will be a '53, and they should be swapping the interior and the eibach's etc.

I have asked for access to the vehicle to recover the MP3 wiring loom and the laser/radar detector for the Snooper as well.

Things just keep getting better and better  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Anonymous

jammy git! but i guess its only fair... will test my ABS on the driving training day and see if it works or not   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

filcee

Quote from: "SteveJ"So far in the last 3 days I've got a new job (more money, more holiday and less grief  s:) :) s:)  ) and Toyota are replacing my car with a *brand new* one. If all good things come in 3's, I'm just waiting for number 3 to come along.........  s;) ;) s;)

Quick - buy a lottery ticket   s:D :D s:D  

Better still - can I be in your syndicate   s:?: :?: s:?:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Good result BTW, very pleased for you.
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Tags: