LSD not the drug

Started by alancdavis, August 13, 2005, 21:36

alancdavis

I have been told that 2s have something called aLSD,,,,is that true ? and will my 2001 car have one  ?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

Limited slip dif, the 03's onward had them fitted, they're made by a company called Torsen and allow the grip to the back wheels to be transferred according to the requirements of the road
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

markiii

ALL UK roadsters have them, year is irrelevant.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

kanujunkie

Quote from: "markiii"ALL UK roadsters have them, year is irrelevant.

sorry i stand corrected  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

proeliator2001

Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Jap GT300

It was an option on imported J-spec 2's but standard on the V-Edition

alancdavis

So I guess my 2001 UK car has one   !!
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Tem

Quote from: "markiii"ALL UK roadsters have them, year is irrelevant.

Even all european ones have it. For some reason Toyota just started to advertise it after the facelift.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

bridster

my 2001  japimport definatley doesnt have one... so imtrying to get one from a breakers, any one know someone breaking a 2003 model?
Need more money.. soooooooo much nice things for the mr2 to buy.

kanujunkie

try pm'ing Adam (Jap GT300) you may get a reply out of him, he runs a company splitting mr2's
[size=100]Stu[/size]

dieamond

Quote from: "bridster"my 2001  japimport definatley doesnt have one... so imtrying to get one from a breakers, any one know someone breaking a 2003 model?

I have one for sale, it's sitting in my cave.
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Tags: