roadster bits

Started by alancdavis, September 15, 2005, 20:20

alancdavis

I note that recently a lot of members are sourcing parts for ther car

make a regular visit to e bays home page,,,,,key in    MR2 roadster into the search box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will open up an aladins cave,,,,,,,,,,

good hunting   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

roger

AND "MRS Roadster" AND "MR2 MK3" AND "MR-S"

and if you want to go USA "MR-S SPYDER"

and any other combination you can think of. Its the obscure ones where you end up with a bargain because nobody else can find them   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Tem

Quote from: "roger"Its the obscure ones where you end up with a bargain because nobody else can find them   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

What he said!

...a proud owner of very cheap 'gerddy guages'...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Darth Paul

Quote from: "alancdavis"I note that recently a lot of members are sourcing parts for ther car

make a regular visit to e bays home page,,,,,key in    MR2 roadster into the search box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will open up an aladins cave,,,,,,,,,,

Um, pretty obvious really.  s:? :? s:?

roger

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "roger"Its the obscure ones where you end up with a bargain because nobody else can find them   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

What he said!

...a proud owner of very cheap 'gerddy guages'...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I can accept (sort of) spelling mistakes in posts when its all a bit hectic - but when somebody is trying to sell something for a good price, its totally unforgiveable   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Roger

roger

Quote from: "Darth Paul"
Quote from: "alancdavis"I note that recently a lot of members are sourcing parts for ther car

Um, pretty obvious really.  s:? :? s:?

To those who do it.

?? Hands up those members who actively look at E-bay ??
?? Hands up those members who are not even registered on E-bay ??
Roger

Liz

Well I actively look on ebay, my growing feedback score tells you so!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

roger

Quote from: "Liz"Well I actively look on ebay, my growing feedback score tells you so!

Of course the "Top 50" members probably go into it most times they are on the web (like me), but I bet the others don't.

I think most people have heard of it, but just talking around people generally, there is still a large number who don't touch it with a bargepole (fraud, rip-off, stolen goods etc etc).
Roger

proeliator2001

I'm shocked by how much one guy is trying to sell JDM badges for - £21.80 plus a fiver for postage - just ordered one for about 14 quid off my local Mr-T! I'd understand it if they were others colours but no, just blue   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "proeliator2001"I'm shocked by how much one guy is trying to sell JDM badges for - £21.80 plus a fiver for postage - just ordered one for about 14 quid off my local Mr-T! I'd understand it if they were others colours but no, just blue   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
I noticed that one yesterday; crook  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

roger

Quote from: "heathstimpson"
Quote from: "proeliator2001"I'm shocked by how much one guy is trying to sell JDM badges for - £21.80 plus a fiver for postage - just ordered one for about 14 quid off my local Mr-T! I'd understand it if they were others colours but no, just blue   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
I noticed that one yesterday; crook  s:? :? s:?

Thats how you make a quick tenner without doing anything. Get your sources sorted, hope E-bayers assume everything they see is a bargain, and off they go.

IMO the "Buy it now" price goes against the whole ethos of an auction. I never go for them UNLESS I have researched the product prices very carefully.
Roger

alancdavis

Just got back from Holland,,,,,,,,,,think I will have a look on E Bay  s:arrow: :arrow: s:arrow:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

philster_d

mmmm Holland im going next month.  s:) :) s:)

alancdavis

Best to go in a van and not your  2  

reason ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can fill your van with cheap beer and wine  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

philster_d

best to go in a plane so you can fill your legs with cheap beer   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "roger"Thats how you make a quick tenner without doing anything. Get your sources sorted, hope E-bayers assume everything they see is a bargain, and off they go.

would I get absolutely slated if I 'fessed up to actually selling carrier bags on ebay?!?!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

no kidding, they're the free ones my missus gets when she buys stuff from various womens clothes/shoe shops!!

the best one i've sold yet is a paper river island one, it went for £5.23 +£1.75 p&p!!!!     s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

and before the flaming begins, I put photo's of the bags on the auctions and clearly explain that it is a carrier bag, I don't try to mislead in any way!!!  I've even had an email from a girls mum, saying thankyou for how happy the bag's made her!!!!!!    s:? :? s:?      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  You don't suprise me, i do worry about our fellow country foke sometimes....... You all do know the word Gullable has been taken out of the English dictionary don't you.......Honest.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

A fine example of ebay crap, now no-one bid please, i want this one.   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Authentic-Wat ... dZViewItem m

Anonymous

Yeah there is definitely some odd stuff on ebay.  Under almost every category you look in there are some strange items listed.

I saw the J-spec badges there a while ago.  I had a search running that sent me "mr2 badge" results every day as I wanted to j-spec my '2 and was finding it difficult to find the badges.  The favourite searches are handy if you are on the lookout for something but can't be arsed to check ebay all the time.

Anonymous

I'm always on the lookout for stuff on eBay. In fact, I saw this on there the other day, and made an impulse buy. I don't regret it at all, it's a fabulous book and really doesn't skimp on any of the details of any generation MR2. You even get a foreword from the designer of the Roadster!  s8) 8) s8)

Liz

I was looking for a New (never worn) Orange bikini on ebay and came across this...

Don't think I will be bidding on that   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Or this...not sure if work safe...

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Teardrop-Thong-Bi ... dZViewItem m

One for the lads there I think   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Nice find there Liz  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

heathstimpson

Must buy my missus the set on the link  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

alancdavis

TO QUOTE SIMOM COWEL

HORRENDUS    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Liz

Personally I think that they have both got metaphoric balls for being pictured on ebay like that!  I will make do without an orange bikini I think   s:? :? s:?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "alancdavis"TO QUOTE SIMOM COWEL

HORRENDUS    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
But have you seen the link one yet  s:?: :?: s:?:

Tags: