C2 Install & Pictures: 85,000 miles on

Started by spit, October 19, 2005, 22:04

spit

Jubbly Aaron, thanks.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

SimonC_Here

I've still got Stu's on the shelf in my garage Ste.

spit

Cheers Simon. I struggled with the thread on the hose connection with that one  s:? :? s:?  . This oil fitting terminology is incredibly confusing. I'll probably get a full hose and restrictor assembly ready to go in at the next oil change. No urgency.

aaronjb

As another thought, as well as Turbo Technics you could probably do worse than speaking to Mocal and see if they can make an assembly up for you - or even Pirtek, although I suspect the size orifices they are used to are slightly larger on industrial machinery  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

spit

Pirtek do a braided 3/8ths PTFE pipe and can suage down to that size. They're not great when it comes to getting hold of the smaller fittings, which reflects in their prices. You're right, they're generally dealing with big 'dustrial stuff. I'll try Mocal tho.  s8) 8) s8)

spit

Well, the car may be dropping away around the kit but yesterday saw the C2 clocking up 75k of turbo'd miles.   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:  

Maybe now would be a good time to get it mapped   s:P :P s:P

custardavenger

Well done mate.   s:D :D s:D
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

spit

TLC time. Probably a good thing as I've been whingeing about boring reliability for a little too long   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Got a sudden farting after a dodgy piece of tarmac tonight. A quick look in the dark and I think its spat out a mani-turbo stud. Sheared? Bracing given up? Not sure ..... I'll check it out in the morning.

Tags: